Aram arrival:

(The
fall and rise of aman is by his action).
(Birds are flying above the sky how beutiful the sky is.

Zainab pov:
Today i am so happy getting home safely ,my brother is coming what coincidence.But why is the atmosphere different .what has happened in this place ,imean home. Mom are you there? When I look at my mom she was worrying.
Mom what happen?
Zainab ineed you out ?(Zainab brother)
Brother you?Good afternoon.(hug him with all the strength. )

Aram (Zainab brother)pov:
As soon as ireturn and reach home, igreet my mom .And ask where my lovely sisters are ?Mom told me they are out for their studies.iwas relived .
Itold my mom that iam going out to visit an old friend his name is Nooran.
Nooran was very happy to see me . We used to live like brothers. What iheard from him was the fact that my sister had boyfriend. I was shocked he told me with proof .Ihad no choice than to accept the fact .And i return home to see my sister and ask her .After few minutes iheard my sister's sound .Because Fatma was already home Fatma is also my sister imean I have two sister's actually. Zainab was very happy to see me .But I was emotionless (may be  the fact that my sister had an affair).

Authors note;
Hi everyone. PLEASE vote for my story it is based on reality as love exist  .😍😍😍
Love you all.