Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." Felix came back right after the girls entered the room.

"No problem. Alright, I am going back down." Younghoon said.

"Why did you come back here?" Felix asked, looking at Younghoon.

"I thought I left my phone but turned out that it is in my pocket." Younghoon said and waved Felix a goodbye.

"Alright! Have a safe walk!" Felix wished to Younghoon.

____

The boys room,

Hyun Jin was busy folding his blanket but it looked like a total mess instead of neatly folded. Seungmin took the blanket away from Hyun Jin and began to fold it neatly.

"This is how you should fold your blanket." Seungmin said, showing the neatly folded blanket to Hyun Jin.

"Why would we fold it so nicely? After all, we are going to use it again later too." Hyun Jin said, wasn't impressed with Seungmin professionalism.

"That is how those cockroaches managed to hide inside your blanket." Seungmin fought back.

"Hyuna! I need to use the bathroom! Palli!" It was Ji Yeon's voice.

"Ock, it sounds as if they are in the room beside us." Han causally said, thinking that it was actually from the opposite room.

"So they are really in the room?" Felix let out a relief sigh.
"I thought they went somewhere again."

"It was so weird, they didn't have any problem with opening the door before." Hyun Jin said.

"Exactly, that was why I have my suspicions." Felix agreed.

____

The next room,

The Seoul High boys were as messy too. They had another round of movie with Saekang High boys yesterday night. Since there was door connecting the two rooms, it was easier for them to hangout with each other. They unlocked the door from both both side. Meaning, they can go in and out of each other's room anytime they want.

"Wow, these boys are so messy." Ji Yeon shook her head, looking down to the floor.

"You haven't see next door room yet." Hyuna was finally out from the bathroom.

"Why?! Was it the worst?!" Ji Yeon asked.

"They are super crazy messy." Hyuna stated.
"Aahhhhh. This is so refreshing." She was drying her hair using the wireless hairdryer.

"I don't want to move anymore." Nayong was already lying down like her soul was out from her body.

"Are you sick?" Hyuna went to check on Nayong.
"HEOL! Your temperature is so high."

"Really?! No wonder my head is spinning." Nayong said.
"But, you look sick too."
"You are even walking like a moon man." She was talking but everything was in slur.

"I am so worried about my ankles. I think they aren't going to get better any time soon." Hyuna said, pulling her legs up onto the couch to get a closer look.

"Where is Chaeyoung and Ji Yeon?" Nayong asked.

"They are sharing the bathroom." Hyuna replied.

"The heck?" Nayong knitted her eyebrows.

"YAH CHAEYOUNG! MOVE ASIDE! I NEED TO WASH MY FACE." Ji Yeon and Chaeyoung were fighting over the mirror.

"Ouh, it was indeed true." Nayong nodded her head.