Chapter 1

So wow, I wrote this book in sixth grade (Well I think it was then) and I'm going to be editing it, the plot will be the same, but I'll just add more small details and fixing spelling errors. (Almost two years later, I think it has been two years XD)

David's pov (Lasercorn)

I'm not going to like today, you may ask why,it's Because we have to play FUCKING Just Dance 4 for gamebang. As I got to work, some people were excited to play Just dance but other weren't like me. I was looking for Ian so we could bet on who's going to lose and I saw Ian sitting in the game room crying, I wanted to see if he was crying so I walked closer. He looked up at me and I saw that his eyes were red, tears were going down his face. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around.

"Ian are you okay?" I asked because I'm concerned about him. I've had a cruch on Ian for a while now.

"I'm okay David, it's just Melanie broke up with me." Ian told me while kinda crying still but it's calming down, all I can think is that Melanie's a bitch, I'm pretty sure Ian loved her. I get it, if your unhappy in a relationship you souldn't have to be with the person who makes you unhappy.

"Is it okay if I ask why?" I was hoping Ian wouldn't get mad if I asked.

" I really don't want to tell, is that okay?"  Ian mumbled into my shirt.

"yeah, it's okay, are you ready to go film this weeks Gamebang?" 

" Yeah, let's go David." Ian said as he pretty much jumped out of the chair while going to get the others to film Gamebang.

Ian's pov

Early today Melanie broke up with me this morning because I told her that I like David. I didn't mean to hut her, she's amazing friend and amazing person, I just didn't feel like leading her on, I had to tell her that, I Ian Hecox, has fallen in love with David Moss.