I don't really remember to be honest. I was falling and he was there to catch me. I woke up in our old bed. I was only in my bra, but I had a crashing headache.

I got up and put on this oversized t-shirt. I walked out and went into the kitchen. I looked in the medicine cabinet to take care of this beating headache, but when I was opening the pills I saw I had on a ring. I panicked because I know, I didn't make that mistake last night.

I rushed around the house until I found Zion.

"Did we-" I started and I didn't even need to finish.

"Yes. Yes, we did. We're legally married," he smiled.

"Oh no," I grabbed my head with both of my hands. "How could I-" I kept saying.

I got dressed in my old clothes and waited as Aiden pulled up to take me to my car that was gladly still sitting outside of the restaurant. 

"Thank you, Aiden. That means a lot. I'm sorry I had to bother you this morning. Especially your wife if your phone went off while you were laid up with her," I said getting my purse.

"It's not a problem. I was already concerned since you didn't show up last night," he said sounding sad.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened. Whatever it was, I ended up getting married to Zion," I said holding up my left hand. His face changed into something I never saw before. It was like disgust? Dislike? It was something but I can't tell you what it was exactly. It was never used with me.

"I'll see you at work," he said quickly.

"Aid-" I started.

"I would hate for you to be late to work," he said and I frowned.

~

I ended up making it on time for work. All-day his energy was off. He wouldn't speak to me, would avoid me, and etc. It got annoying to be honest. If I walked up on him and another employee, he would leave.

Was it the whole me being married thing?

Because I'm not happy about it myself either but he's married. I don't see the problem. A divorce is a lot of money. It's not like I don't have it, but I just spent like a grand on the wedding and more.

I would like to save some up before I just get a divorce. And besides, Zion probably wouldn't sign the papers anyway. I would have to trick him into it.

I went into his office when I found a break. I didn't even knock because at this point, I'm above that.

"Trinity, what is it that you want ?"

"Why have you been acting like this ?"

"I haven't been acting like anything. Now if you could leave, I could get back to work," he said stacking up some papers.

"No," I said sitting down.

"Trinity. Leave."

"I don't think you want me to actually do that," I said walking around his desk, running my finger around his tie. "Is daddy mad because his baby's married ?" He just huffed and I smiled. "Aw poor baby," I said pecking his lips.

He grabbed my throat and deepened the kiss. I sat in his lap grinding against his print.

"Wanna fuck your little princess daddy, ?" I said subductively. He pulled my hair and kissed on my neck so I took that as a yes.

He picked me up and sat me on his desk. He grabbed a pair of cuffs out his draw. He cuffed me and pulled my hair again as he kissed me roughly.

"You want to suck daddy's cock huh ? Is that what you want ?" he asked and I nodded my head.

He got me on my knees and unbuttoned his pants. He took out his already halfway harden dick and patted it on my tongue.

I let him take control as he mouth fucked me. Me choking as his dick as it hit the back of my throat, he groaned.

"Fuck mamas. Your mouth feels amazing," he said kissing my lips as I smiled. "Want daddy to fuck you, ?" he asked.

"I wanna ride daddy," I said kissing his dick. He bit his lip and picked me up. We made out as he brought us to the couch he had in the room.

He laid me on my back as he kissed me down my body. He went from neck, chest, stomach, and kissed down both of my thighs. Teasing me for what felt like 10 minutes, he kissed my kat through my panties. Kissing it softly as he pulled them to the side.

"Be still for daddy okay, ?" he said as he licked me there.

"Mmh," I answered arching my back off the couch. "Fuck," I cursed grabbing his hair. "Yes yes yes, right there," I grabbed his hair tighter.

He got up quickly and slipped his dick in me without warning as I moaned, "Shiit."

"Take daddy dick okay baby."

"Yes, daddy. Fuck me, daddy," I moaned as he started kissing on my neck.

"Baby you're finna make me cum," he said switching positions, putting me on top as I wanted.

I moaned as I rode him and he got my perfect spot.

"Yes yes yes," I moaned as he gripped my waist.

"Cum on daddy's dick," he said as he made me go faster and I came.

"Fuck," I said coming down from my high.

"That's my princess," he said kissing me as he picked us up. He flipped me and put me in a doggy style position.

With my hands cuffed in front of me, he held onto my waist as he slammed into me. Taking his length all the way out and slamming it back in.

"Fuck," I cursed lowly as he started to go faster.

He started to groan and he gripped my waist tighter and went even faster. He was about to cum and I was so ready.

"Fuck baby, shit," he cursed taking his dick out and coming all over my back.

He cleaned up my back and we laid down together.

"I'm so glad your room is soundproof," I smiled as he kissed my forehead.