"You're not making a promise that you won't leave her right? If you're promise it...that's mean you're really dumb..." he said while raised his eyebrows.

"Jiminnie you won't leave me right?"
"Of course I won't..."
"Promise me"

"Promise my little chubss~"

I promise her that I won't leave her even though when I become a ghost..
I promise I will always follow her,safe her from everything and accompany her anytime...

My tears started to falling down.
Did I need to break up with her?

Yeah? I don't want to see her hurt because I love her...

I'm sorry dahyun ...

I need to

I looked at him and smiled fakely.
"I know you're clever jiminnie...I trust you" he said and smiled.
"So...I hope you can break your relationship with her before her graduation day... Because that's your last day and her father will come to Korea too...I hope you can do it well...I'm so sorry to say that .... I just want to help your life become better... And I don't want my little sister hurt too...so I make a decision like this... Just enjoy your life and try to forget about all of the love moment.... With D-dahyun ... I know you really love her...but you also need to know who's yourself...I'm sorry" he said and smiled softly to me while my tears started to rolling to my cheeks slowly and just stared at my shoes.

"T-thanks h-hyung" I said and smiled fakely to him while crying.
He just smiled and stand up.
"So...it just ended here... I want to thanks to you for make my little sister... always Felt happy and make her smile everyday...thank you so much...I appreaciate it... Again... Thank you for everything, enjoy your life... Park Jimin...I resigned first" he said and bowed to me while my tears started to increase and I just stand up and bowed him back.

"Hope to see you again in future..." He said smiled and walk away leaving me that was crying. I started to fall my knees on the road and crying.

"ARGHHHHHH WHY MY LIFE IS SO CRUEL!?" I shouted while crying helplessly.

"WHY I'M SO DUMB!? WHY ? WHYYYY!?" I started to crying even more .

I love her...but I don't want to see her hurt...
I need to...

I need to break up with her because...

I love her so much

Kim Dahyun.... I'm really sorry

Dahyun pov

"Ouh oppa! D-did you saw j-jimin?" I asked taehyung when he's back.

He looked at me confusedly.
"he with you early right?" He asked me while put his coat on the couch.
"Y-yes...but he sneakily go somewhere when I was sleeping...and he still didn't come back ... It's late...I can't sleep without him...I miss him" I said and pouted sadly while taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Maybe he's busy ... Just go sleep" he said and turn on the television.
I just sighed and bitted my lips worriedly."hmmm goodnight" I said and quickly enter my room.

I dialed jimin number and called him.

"Pleaseee jimin...please answer me" I said while closed my eyes.

Hello?

My eyes widened and smiled happily.

"Jimin-ah.... I miss you... Where are you going when I was sleeping? I want you to sleep with me tonight...I can't sleep"