4: Nice shoes, Jauregui

Not proof read, I literally just power typed this and posted. _/\( . _ . )/\_

"You're late."Camila told the CEO, watching as Lauren struggled to reply, opening and closing her mouth like a fish trying to breath out of water.

"I-I-I, y-yes?" Lauren managed to get out, leaving Camila smirking at how nervous she'd made the other woman. Lauren hadn't even seen her and she was a stuttering mess.

"I didn't mean to keep you waiting, my business dinner went longer than I had initially thought it would..." And added quietly before pushing her body up to sit on the bathroom counter.

"It's alright, Lauren. You're only forty-three minutes late," Camila mused. "Even if you did tell me you'd be no later than ten." 

Lauren could hear Karlas amusement and disappointment and it didn't quite settle well with her that she was the cause of it. "I'm really sorry Karla. Is there some way I can make it up to you?" Lauren asked, pushing herself off the counter and making her way into the stall next to the other girls.

Using some toilet paper, she then pushed the lid down on the seat and wiped it over quickly before sitting down, Camila watching from the small hole.

"Did you really just clean the seat before sitting?" She asked the other Latina.

"Maybe.." Lauren tells her, hearing the smile in the other girls voice. "But tell me Karla, how's the glory hole business been?" Lauren asks. 

"Quite well thank you. I managed to get four jobs today, well, five if you include my day job." Camila replied.

"Day job?" Lauren asked interested, hearing Karla hum in agreement to her.

"Yeah, I worked five to five at the diner near my house before coming here and waiting for anyone to 'buy my services'." Camila said, leaning her head against the wall as she closed her eyes. It had been a long day, but she had a full tank of gas and enough money to put food on the table so she wouldn't complain.

"Oh, I guess you pretty tired then, huh? I'm sorry for making you wait so long, Karla..." Lauren said dispirited. 

"It's alright, Lauren. If all I have to do is sit in a little stall and talk to you so I can have food on my table, I'll do in." Camila told her honestly, opening her eyes briefly to see Laurens shoes shuffle nervously through the hole.

"I guess you have work in the morning too, huh?" Lauren asked as she wrung her fingers, receiving a hum in agreement.

"But not till nine..." Camila eventually told Lauren.

They sat in silence for a little while longer before Camila asked Lauren more about herself. "What do you do, huh? I mean, 'business dinner'? You must be some big shot, huh?" Camila asked, sitting up a little as she waiting for a reply.

Lauren fidgeted a little as she thought of how to reply. "I dabble in the business world a little..." Camila scoffed at her response.

"A little my ass, Lauren. Dinah told me you looked like a boss ass bitch, owning your private driver and working a sexy pants suit." Camila retorted with a smirk.

"Okay... I own a 'little' part, of the business world..." Lauren said, changing her answer to the previous question.

"How much would you call a little." Camila asked with perked interest.

"Enough." Lauren stated with humor.

"Well what do you dabble in then?" She asked again.

"A bit of everything, telecommunications, businesses, marketing. Soon to be expanding into sustainable resources and energies and agriculture." Lauren said in a soft voice, not trying to boast of her status to someone trying to make ends meet in a cubical.

"Wow, sounds like you have quite the life there..." Camila whispered.

"I'm happy with where I am and I'm expanding my business into areas to help others achieve the same, it's what my business dinner was about. I needed more investors for my current idea. I'm not sure how to make it happen yet, but I want a phone you don't have to charge. It costs enough money to own a phone, you know? Let alone having to charge it and add it to your electricity bill." Lauren tells her in a little rant, gaining Camilas full attention as the younger girl listened to how passionate Lauren was about this.

"Wow..." Was all Camila could say, the two slipping back into a comfortable silence. 

"You remind me of someone I read about today. 'Sexy, hot billionaire, CEO of manger company, Lauren... Jauregui..." Camilas voice grew quieter as she realized this other person was Lauren Jauregui.

"Karla?" Lauren asked quietly, placing her hand on the stall wall between them.

"Yeah Lauren?" She heard the girl mumble.

"I... Have... Are you okay?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She told the CEO, watching the business womans feet at they shuffled against the tiles.

"I better go, Karla. I'll see you soon though." Lauren said, standing up and looking around the stall before making her exit.

"Hey," Camila called out before Lauren left the bathroom. 

"Yeah?" Lauren asked, turning around to look at the stall door.

"Nice shoes, Jauregui."