Part 1: Camila

After another day struggling for tips at the local cafe Camila worked at, her decision to seek another source of income was final.

The one thing she hadn't planned on, were peoples reluctance to hire a twenty one year old drop out with no other previous work experience besides waiting tables.

After another bust interview where the man had just sat staring at the young Cuban, Camila got back into her car and just drove, trying to clear her head.

Somehow, during her aimless driving expedition, the young female ending up on the outskirts of Miami running low on fuel.

Pulling into the gas station on the outskirts, Camila quickly jumped out of her 2003 ford focus, and filled up the car with the little money she had before making her way inside.

"Good afternoon, was that pump number 7 today? $17.23 please." The tall girl behind the counter spoke.

Looking through her worn out wallet, Camila pulled out a crumpled twenty she received from a guy she served today. Handing over the bill, Camila peered at the girls name tag, 'Dinah'.

"Anything else?" The girl asked, snapping her out of her daze. 'Oh no', Camila thought. 'She probably thinks I was staring at her boobs.'

"Umm, yeah, just a sec please." The brunette mumbled, looking around the area before deciding to grab a bottle of water and some mints.

"Here's you seven cents change, have a lovely day." Dinah spoke in a monotone voice.

"Thanks, do you have a bathroom I can use?" The Cuban quickly asked, shoving her change and mints into her bag before picking up the bottle of water.

"Just around the back." Dinah said, already scrolling through her phone again.

Mumbling a quick thanks, Camila left the gas station a walked around back, taking notice of the black pick up truck that pulled in behind her ford as two guys got out of the car.

As she walked into the unisex bathroom, Camila noticed there were three stalls and was quick to enter the one in the left. She was pleasantly surprised when it was cleaner than initially expected, however the hole in her stall wall was unwelcome, causing her to frown.

Quickly finishing her business, she wiped and flushed before standing and fixing her skirt, making sure that her white blouse was tucked in and the skirt sat hugging her hips.

It was when she was smoothing out her skirt she heard other footsteps walking inside and into the stall next to hers. Camila mentally cursed at herself for not leaving quicker, she was always awkward with other people in the same bathroom as herself.

It just made the young woman uncomfortable, the whole 'they can hear me pee, I can hear them pee' and then of course, the awkward interaction as you wash your hands and they finish and you have to pretend you didn't listen to them pee for an extended twenty seven seconds.

Running a hand through her brown locks of hair Camila thought about making a quick get away, hearing the other person pull down their fly and then nothing.

A knock on the stall door made the Cuban jump.

"Hey, what's your price?" A gruff voice spoke. 'Oh no, what price? The only time someone's talked to me through a stall door was when they were asking for toilet paper.' Camila thought

"M-my price?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, your price. How much for you to suck me, Hun? I have twenty three bucks, is that enough?" He spoke again.

Camila thought about it for a second. Suck? Camilas eyes widened as she realized the man was asking for a blowjob and was willing to give her twenty three dollars.