(10) Father's day.......

Start from the beginning

"Hey kids, oh! And you're (Y/N) kun are'nt cha?" He looks at you with a cheeky smile, you nodded and walked up closer to him.
"Nice to meet you....s-sir" You place your hand infront of him, he shakes your hand.
"Heeeyyy Dad.......uuhhh today's Father's day....rrriiiggghhhtt???" Osomatsu smiles awkwardly at his Dad, his Dad looks at him suspiciously.
"Yeaah.....why?" The Father asked one of his sons before Osomatsu whispered something in his ear.

"Oooh, I see...." The Father looks at you with eyes of worry and pity.
You tilted your head at him with tired eyes before he knelt down infront of you.
"Hey kiddo, how would you feel about going to the beach with me and the boys?" He smiled at you, your eyes lit up.
"Uumm really? I honestly....heh no I shouldnt......" You look down at the ground, the sextuplets all huddled up towards you.

"Please (Y/N) kuuunn!!" They all shouted. You smiled sadly.
"Okay, okay...."

☆《 Time skeep》☆

The eight of you made it to the beach and it was pretty crowded but not too much, the sextuplets ran towards the changing room while you just stayed at the sand with their Dad.

"Are you not going to change?" He asked you, making you jump a little. You shake your head and continue to look over at the sea.
"Mmmm.....why dont I buy you a drink?" He asked you one last time, trying to cheer you up. You did your best 'fake smile' and nodded at him.
He leaves, and now you're all alone, deep in your thoughts....
(Btw, its not a good idea to leave a seven year old by himself XD)

You look throughout the beach and see all the Fathers with their sons and daughters, having the best time together.
You realized that the sextuplets and THEIR Dad could've been having fun like the other Dad's and their children in the beach, but NOOOO you had to intervine and ruin Father's day for them.

Its best if I just leave....

You sigh to yourself and got up from the sand and brush yourslef off, before you even went to the exit, the sextuplets yelled out to you.
"(Y/N) kun! What are you doing?!"

"Im....uuh...just walking around..." You lied.
"We bought you something actually..." Choromatsu gives you a pair of shorts for swimming.
"Hey (Y/N), I got you orange juice." The Dad finally came back. Great, the plan has backfired.....

"Guys, I honestly dont want to swim. I think Im just gonna sit back and lay down on a towel or something...." You take off your flower crown.
"Aaww....but why (Y/N) kun?" Ichimatsu said before him and the others take of their flower crowns.
"I just dont feel like doing anything today...."

"Oh no you dont! You are going to the beach with your significant others right now, young man!" Osomatsu looks at you with a serious yet angry face.
"YEAH!" Shouted the others.

You sigh to yourself knowing that they're just eager to see you shirtless.
"Okay I guess.....You guys just want to see me shirtless, huh?" Your eyes furrowed, they giggle nervously.

You went to the changing room and changed to the swimmimg shorts that the sextuplets gave you. You didnt look too bad, but you were still a bit shy to be shirtless around them.
You went out of the changing room and went to the sextuplets and their Dad.
"H-hey, Im back...." You mumbled.

The sextuplets immediatly stared at you from head to toe, then they started grinning at you.
"Who knew our (Y/N) could be so- OW!" Karamatsu was cut off by Todomatsu smacking him.
"Shut up Nii-san! Our Dad's here..." Todomatsu whisper yelled at him.
"Lets just go swimming already..." You mumbled and started walking towards the sea along with the sextuplets.

At first you thought it was kinda pathetic until it started getting pretty fun.
You were just peacefully watching the sea and the beautiful clouds above before someone pushes you into the water.
"Hey! Who was that?!" You yelled to the person who pushed you that happened to be Osomatsu.
''Hihihi sorry!" He smiled at you, you knew that he wasnt sorry and that he was trying his best to not laugh at you, you smiled like the devil you are and quickly got up and launched at him, making the both of you fall onto the water.

"Take that, you jerk!" The both of you laugh at eachother before realizing the awkward position you two were so you quickly got up with pink cheeks.
After awhile, the sextuplets Dad walked towards you while you and the sextuplets were playing and splashing with the water.
"Y-yes sir.....?" You asked nervously, you thought you were in trouble because of somethimg until the sextuplets Dad laughs and holds your shoulder.

"Y'know, I heared about what happened with your parents and I honestly cant believe a child like you has to go through such a thing. Dont worry, my Dad wasnt around when I was your age too.......so in order to make you happy, Me and my kids decided that I'll be your Father figure from now on." He said with a reassuring smile that made your heart warm inside.
"R-really.......?" You couldnt believe an adult besides your Mother could be so nice and caring like the sextuplets Father.

The man nodded gently at you before you gave him a big warm hug, you could feel yourself almost crying.

"T-thank you..........Dad....."

I AM SUPER MEGA SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE FOR TWO WEEKS PLEASE FORGIVE ME, MY PRECIOUS READERS (。•́︿•̀。)