PROLOGUE / GOODMORNING

FIVE YEARS LATER

                          FIVE YEARS LATER

        (STOP: Have you read Armani | Undecided yet? If not, you may be confused as that was the second book ❤️ Check that out first ! )

"Go wake up mommy" Nico told his six year old daughter Fate as she sat on the floor playing with her dolls. She didn't hesitate to stand up and run upstairs, doing as her dad told her. Nico continued to hover over the stove, watching the pancakes closely as he flipped them over. The smell of fresh breakfast danced around the kitchen, the sound of cartoons playing loudly as it poured from the open living room. Cyan sat glued to the tv, his eyes not budging from the colorful movie.

 Cyan sat glued to the tv, his eyes not budging from the colorful movie

"Mommy said five more minutes" Fate giggled, skipping into the room. She dived back onto the floor and began to finish coloring, and Nico shook his head at Azure. It was Monday morning, and also her first day as an art teacher at the neighborhood school. He didn't want her to be late, but as a mom of two small kids and a new born, she was always exhausted.

After finishing the pancakes, Nico quickly turned them off and put them onto a plate. He covered them up and headed straight up stairs to the master bedroom. To his surprise she was already up, her eyes tired as she held her two month old daughter in her hands.

"Silly me thinking I could sleep in right?" Azure smirked tiredly, and Nico smiled at her beauty even through the obvious exhaustion. Without her asking, he took the baby from her hands and she raised from the bed. She headed into the bathroom as a loud yawn escaped her mouth.

Nico looked down, and watched as Amai began to close her eyes and fall asleep. He put her back into the bassinet and followed Azure into the bathroom.

"So, you excited for your first day?" He asked as she undressed herself.

He began to run his hands over, however she looked completely uninterested.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his lips kissing her neck.

"Nico stop, I have to get in the shower" she said slightly frustrated, next heading into the shower.

Nico scrunched his brows, but knew it was better to leave Azure when she wasn't having a good morning. He checked on his daughter once more, and then headed downstairs to catch the other two in a tug of war over toys.