31

Taehyung POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Lisa came back to school, and for the whole time, she kept flirting with me. And because of that, I try to ignore her as much as possible. And what I did with Lisa I can barely look Joy in the eye anymore, I've been avoiding her, trying to see if this guilt will go away but it hasn't. 

I'm not ready to face her, and she hasn't pushed to speak or ask me anything. So, she must have suspected something by now.

It was after school and I was supposed to hang out with Soo-young, but I blew her off and went to Jungkook's house. " Yo sup bro, so why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Soo-young?" He asked me while we were doing our handshake. 

"Yeah, but I wanna tell you something," I say, nervous,  but I needed to get this off my chest. 

I scratched the back of my neck, then I told him everything that happened in the hospital with Lisa. Jungkook didn't say a word, but nodded his head and listened, "You need to tell Soo-young, or she's going to find out in a way you don't want", he told me. 

I tried to take his advice and tell her, but I didn't have the heart to. I hadn't checked my phone for the last two hours and when I did I had countless calls and texts from Soo-young. 

When I got home I tried to text her and apologize, but she didn't answer, so I gave up. I then took a shower and went to bed. 

As I was asleep I woke up from my phone ringing. I answered, "Hello, who's this?" I asked in a dreary voice, "Taehyung, it's Soo-young, we need to talk tomorrow. Meet me on the rooftop of the school at 3" she told me in a monotone voice. Before I could say anything to her she hung up and left me confused.

I didn't know how to feel and all I could think of was worse case scenarios, and I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.