20

Taehyung POV

I

walk out of the principal's office and see Joy standing in the hallway. She looked up and ran up to me, "Hey, so what happened in there?" She asks with concern in her voice. "Nothing. all I gotta do is clean the teacher's lounge", I tell her. 

I walked with Soo-young to class. When we got there the teacher scolded us for being late.

I walked over to my desk and I saw Lisa. She had a bandage on her nose, and I could see the bruise that was forming on her face. Class ended and I walked to P.E. 

I get to the locker room and see Jungkook. "Hey, Taehyung! Are you okay now?" He asked me as he put his gym shirt on, "Yeah just worried" I told him, still collecting my thoughts.

"Worried for what?" He asked me, confused. "About the people who'll be after Soo-young after what she did to Lisa", I said. He nods his head in response. 

After finishing P.E. I get dressed and go to lunch. I see Soo-young there, I can never get over how beautiful she is. After grabbing my lunch I walk up to her table and sit next to her. 

"Hey Joy", I say sitting down, "Hey", she replies, smiling at me. I see that she put a bandage on her lip and her neck, "Hey why is there a bandage on your neck?" I asked, worry starting to creep up. "Oh, Wendy scratched me when I kept pulling away from her, ''Soo-young said, as she took a bite of her food. I take a sigh of relief when she tells me that. 

School ended and I was still stuck at the school, cleaning the teacher's lounge.

As I was wiping down the nasty ass table I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it!"I scream loud enough for the person to hear, the door opens slowly and Soo's young head pops out.