6

As time passes throughout the day school is finally over, when I try to run out of class the teacher reminds me that I still have detention. "Ok, now I don't want to hear any talking from either of you," he told both me and Lisa, we both mumbled as a form of agreement. We had to wait about an hour before we could leave. I was so bored and didn't have anything else to do, to pass the time I watched outside the window, and counted all the cars that went by.

Soon detention was over and I could finally leave. When I left the classroom I texted Yeri to meet me at a café near the school. It was new and I wanted to try it out, especially since it had a very nice theme.

When I get there I already see Yeri and our friend, Wendy, inside at a table. " Hey guys, how y'all doing?" I asked as I sat down at the booth.

"Never better actually", she replied, we talked for a while and we all laughed about the recent event that happened at school. "Ok I'mma ask y'all a question. Do you know why I get bullied all the time?" I asked, I wanted to know if they had heard something about the reason.

"Ummm..." Wendy hesitantly said , "Oh come on I hear you guys always whispering about it" I said, shocked they're trying to hide it. They both looked at each other before Wendy spoke up. " Ok, so what we heard was you don't fit the ideal type" she said, as she tells me that I feel so mad," That's the only reason I get bullied!! WOW!", I was so mad that I decided to leave the café. I was in disbelief, i couldn't even fathom using a reason so shallow to bully someone constantly on a day to day basis

When I got back home I didn't see my dad's car so he wasn't home. I went inside the house and made myself some dinner, being by myself most days I had to learn how to cook for myself, but sometimes i wished my dad would cook for me.

After I finished eating I went upstairs and took a shower, when I got out I looked at my body in the mirror and found all of my imperfections that I have never noticed before. "wow I have such small boobs, omg and look at this birthmark on the back of my thigh" before I could go any further criticizing myself I heard my dad come back home.

He had come home early, which was great, but he needs to rest, so i won't bother him

I got out of the bathroom and put on my pajamas. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't, I don't know why, but I just couldn't get sleepy. I went downstairs to grab a snack and see if I could have something to put me to sleep. I grabbed a box of chocolates and made my way back to my room.

When I got to my room I jumped on my bed and ate all the chocolate, which was a huge mistake on my part. I was on a crazy sugar high where I was sing and dancing around my room.

"I'm talking pedicure on my toes, toes trying on all our clothes, clothes Boys blowing up our phones phones", I was singing and dancing till I passed out