Love OR Revenge

" Maan i think we should go London for wedding shopping what say ? "

                Sameera was keep blabbing about her dream wedding but there Maan was least interest. He was keep looking at entrance for Geet .

    " do whatever you want " he simply told her not even bother to look at her  . He was getting restless because party already started but Geet didn't come yet 'she said she will come,  just hope she didn't change her mind ' Maan thought getting scared ,  'no Maan she promised you she will surely come and you have to convince her at any cost '...

    Sameera was getting bored as not getting better attention from him. She touch his check to make him look at her and said pouting her lips " where are you lost ?  I am saying something you are not even giving proper answers .. not fair ". ...

        " Stop touching me and i have better things to do other than entertain you " saying this he pushed her hand harshly and left her side ... First no trance of Geet and there Sam's non stop nonsense all made his mood worse . He didn't care about his action .. although Sam has different thought . 

     If it was another girl she would have mind hearing her boyfriend talking like this but Sameera never mind as its not new to her. Maan always behave like this and she never say anything because she just wants to marry the richest person of India and for that she can tolerate anything be it insult. She is damn sure tonight her dream will come true...

     One hour left but no sign of Geet. Maan was about to call her when he heard Adi " finally Geet you are here. We were waiting for you so long ".

                  Pinky came forward and hugged her best friend " Where have you been from past week ? Was missing you badly "...

     He turned slowly and forzen seeing his Geet in red saree just one word came to his lips " pari " but soon became angry seeing Rishi with her. His blood boiled 'what is he doing here ? ' ...

   She saw Maan coming toward them "good evening sir " she politely greeted but his eyes was on Rishi . Seeing this she hurriedly introduced "sir Rishi my friend i hope you remember , i talked about him yesterday and Rishi yeh Maan sir hai meri boss ( Rishi he is my boss ) ".

      Rishi smiled shyly thinking 'Geetji kitni achci hai mera bare main apne boss ko bataya ( Geet so sweet , talked about me to her boss ) ' he gave his hand   " hello sir nice to meet you "

             Maan didn't care about shake hand just said sternly " wish i could say the same for you but can't . Looks like last day beating was not enough ".

         Rishi confused " ji shreemaanji app kya kehe rahe hai hume kuch samajh mein nahi araha hai ( sorry sir I can't understand what you talking about? ) " ... of course Rishi not aware of Maan's stunt nor Geet told him . She didnt thought it's necessary to scare this poor soul. 

Geet quickly come forward seeing situation can get worse " kuch nahi ( nothing RishiRishi lets go enjoy the party " but before she go Maan held her hand tightly and dragged her to a corner ...