Her deal

" I am going to announce my marriage with Sameera tomorrow "

Geet just felt someone stabbed her heart with a knife . She was staying away from him so that he can realise her importance in his life but there he is still want revenge more than her . When she learned Maan did that to Rishi she was very angry on him but still she thought he wants to meet her badly that's why he did that . She came there with a hope of their future but hearing him her every hope just crashed . She controlled her tears..

" ..i i can't, i can't part of some game i can't " . She felt defeated " i can't witness the drama where you will be someone else " ...

Seeing her pale face something broke inside him . He touched her face lovingly " hey Geet i am only yours " she jerked his hand away..

" no you are not mine . You are going to marry Sameera . She will be your wife . Do you understand wife " . She feels like screaming her heart out to make him understand but Maan so lost in his revenge mood that , her words making no difference ..

" no no Geet , i am yours . Will always be yours. This marriage mean nothing to me. Trust me baby " ...

"Trust ? " she gave a painful smile " you want me to trust you . You want me to trust a person who claims to love me but going to marry for revenge . Who is going to disrespect marriage vows i can't trust that person "

he again try to reach her but she took one step back

" i need you " he said desperately " i am so close to my goal . I can't do it alone . I need you please " ...

" You don't need me sir, you just need revenge. I can't support this shameful act ".

" because of that man i lost my parents " Maan tried to make her understand " don't you think that man deserve punishment , don't you want my parents souls stay in peace , don't you . You love me right your Maan needs you please be with me " he took her hand kissed the palm almost begging " Please Geet if you love me support me "..

" You are wrong sir your parents would never want this . They would never want their son to do such disgusting thing . Yes i want that person to get punishment but not like this because then there would be no difference between you and him .One more thing i don't love you " Geet jerked her hand back and said looking at his eyes " i never loved you . You are not the same person i loved . You are someone else whom i don't know at all "

" Don't say like this . I am your maan . I love you " .

Now this makes her angry ..." don't , just don't disrespect the word love . The truth is you never loved me , if you really do then revenge won't be more important than me . You know what the worse thing is ? " she looked painfully at him this time couldn't stop her tears.

" my love couldn't change your mind , still your first priority is not me but someone else " .

" It's not like that " he hurriedly start explain sincerely " That girl will never be my priority you are and will be my everything , even i would never touch her or let her touch me . I will be only yours. It's my promise " .

She understood clearly that Maan won't see her point . He now gone blind for revenge that he is not thinking about right and wrong , she wipe her tears away and after much thinking finally agreed.

" fine you want me to support you in your revenge game right . I will " .

Hearing her finally he felt peace and hugged her tightly " i knew it Geet , you will be with your Maan " .

Geet broke the hug , making enough distance between them " but i have a condition "

"Condition? What condition ? "

" as you are marrying Sameera and i will support you so you have to let me marry Rishi. " his eyes blazed hearing her.

" what the hell are you tal..."

" i am not finished yet as you promised you won't touch Sameera i also promise that i won't let Rishi to touch me and after three months i will divorce him. What say deal ? "

She give her hand forward but Maan pushed it back " Are you out of your mind ? . How could you think some thing like that . I won't let you marry Rishi or anyone else samji tum ".

This time Geet smirked " why can't i ? when you can. It's my condition if you agree i will support you . Now its your choice accept it or refuse it? "

" I will kill th... "

" Don't " She cut him sternly " You won't do any harm to Rishi or anyone else or you won't see me ever again and yes i will come to your party to hear your decision "

saying she left leaving him in a miserable condition . Everything is in his hands . It's now his choice to make what he wants most Love or Revenge...