wicked

It's one week since Maan last saw her . After that day she never came to office . Its not like Maan didn't try to meet her but no use . He called her 100 times everyday but she never pick up her phone even he sent her favourite red roses and cards but no use its just like she just vanished from his life . From past one year there was not a day when they didn't meet even in holidays he always called her to come for works and she always did . This one week separation is too much for him . He couldn't eat, couldn't sleep even couldn't concentrate in his works . What anger him most was yesterday Adi was telling Pinky that he saw Geet with some monkey face called Rishi . 'enough Geet . Enough of your hide n seek . I tried my best to meet you nicely but you didn't care now you will be one who will come running to me ' with this thought he dialed someone .

As expected after 2 hours Geet is in front of him . She was looking so angry and that make him more happier .

" so finally Geet you are here" he said with a victory smile . Geet so much want to wipe off that smile from his face by slapping him but controlled herself ...

" why did you beat Rishi? " thats the first thing she askes

" oops no hi no hello that's not fair Geet where is your manner and who is Rishi do i know him " He said innocently getting up from sofa , coming closer to her ...

Hearing him Geet was fuming and took step back as he was standing too closer " i have not come here to listen your rubbish sir . You very well know who is Rishi and i am sure you are the one who hired those goons to beat him . How could you do this ? "
She never thought Maan sir would do something horrible like this that too with some innocent . Rishi is just Pihu's brother whom Geet gives tuition and there Maan used him to reach her . Its first time she is seeing the devil side of him and just couldn't believe .

" don't you dare lie sir . I know you are the one who hired them . Those men said Rishi to stay away from me and you are the only one who can do something like that . Rishi is an innocent person because of you now he is in hospital . Bechara woh kitna dara hua tha jab mai usko milne gayi thi and his family so worried . Why you did this ? He didn't do anything to deserve this . Stop being a monster " . Geet almost shouted the last part ...

" you really know me. yes i hired them but looks like i should have told them to kill that monkey , whom you cared so much that came running to me to ask questions " .

He grabbed her arms and pulled her towards him he was looking so angry that he can kill someone how can his Geet talked to him like this for someone else ..

" why do you care for him so much huh? Is he your boyfriend ? From past week i called you like mad . I sent flowers, cards but you never replied me but now you came to talk about that good for nothing person don't forget Geet you are mine and i won't share my things . I won't let that man come between us. its our story Geet.. You and me never forget that " ...

She shocked hearing his possessive tone and very well know what he is capable of . So calmly she tried to make him understand ..

" Rishi is not my boyfriend . He is just a friend ". She looked at him sternly

" stop treating me like some property . . I am my own person . Whom i meet is none of your business . Stop sending me flowers ,cards nothing can happen between us . How can you say its our story when you yourself bringing third person . Anyways forget all this just tell me why you were so desperate to meet me that you hurt that innocent Rishi when last week you made it clear what you want most ".

" no Geet i want you . I can't imagine my li..."

" forget it sir just say what you want from me " .

Maan understood Geet won't listen so he give up and come to point .. " You know that there will be a party tomorrow to celebrate the success of last project " She nodded

" i want you to present there "

" why ? " Geet asked without interest . After a long pause he said without looking at her

" i am going to announce my marriage with Sameera there"...