eight

Today was your birthday

And the day where I would confess my love for you.

I coudn't take it anymore. You're the best thing that has ever happened in my life. You're always there for me when I need you. I don't even have to ask for you to come to me, you yourself know when to approach me.

You always listened to my rants with a smile on your face. I even once caught you admiring my face when I was sleeping, from the corner of my room.

You knew how to react to a situation. You spoke very less and kept quiet most of the time. But your actions always spoke for you.

The other day, when we both went for shopping, there was a beggar in front of the shop. You told me to head to the shop without you since you had some work to do.

I did as you told and soon came outside of the shopping mall just to see you handing a packet of food and a bit of money to the old beggar.

That day, I knew you were the one for me and I saw you in a whole different way. My respect for you increased to a level where you couldn't even imagine.

You sometimes bought food for dogs too and played with them.

Let's not forget about the plants. You always watered my plants and the plants at school. You still talked with them and encouraged me to do that too.

And I did. It felt relieving, it was like, someone was actually listening to you and responding to you with just a shake of a leaf which might have caused by the wind but oh well.

Yoongi, you are the one for me and I hope I am too.