six

"Yoongi?" I asked and looked at you who was playing with the plants in my room

We both got really close after our little talk that day. And I learned so much more about you.

How you sometimes zoned out and looked like your life was just flashing right before your eyes.

How you confusingly blinked your eyes when the teacher sometimes asked you a question while you were busy admiring the tree outside the window.

There were many little things about you that I admired.

There were many little things that made my heart race for you.

"Yes?" You answered and looked at me whilst sitting on my study table.

I propped my knees close to my chest on my bed and asked, "What's the meaning of your name?"

You looked at me with a perplexed look and shrugged. "I don't know. Never searched."

I tilted my head in confusion. "Well, ask your parents then?"

You sighed and shook your head. "Things are not good at home, remember?"

I had completely forgotten about that. "Nothing has improved between your parents?" I questioned you with a low voice.

You hugged your arms and looked down at your laps, shaking your head. "No and it'll never improve." You said with a sad voice.

"Hey, don't say that.. it'll all be okay, you'll see." I tried reasoning and making you happy but miserably failed.

"No, it won't, Chunhwa. You don't know what I got through, okay?" You said, slowly raising your voice.
I flinched slightly at your voice hugged my knees tighter.

You noticed my change in demeanor and walked towards me and sat on my bed beside me.

You wrapped your arms around my waist and embraced me in a hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't intend to raise my voice at you.." You apologized with your deep and hushed voice.

I melted under your touch and hugged you back, my heart beat racing.

I could feel your heart pounding too which made me happy.

Our heartbeats synced.