I'll Always Survive

Start from the beginning

They made it past the bomb section gratefully and made it to a clearing, which they decided to take a break in. By this time Murphy had made his decision.

"Bellamy. I've made my decision." Murphy said as he approached the oldest of the group. It was weird to Murphy how he didn't look at Bellamy as the leader anymore, he saw him as the sky people leader, but also a normal person, who had no say in what Murphy did.

"Really? Awesome." Bellamy said with a hopeful smile. This alliance would mean everything to the Sky people. They only had one with Trikru and they were really trying to change that. Every time they went to a meeting in Polis they brought themselves closer to more alliances.

"I will make an alliance with you, but we're doing this formally. Meaning that we are making a contract with our terms and everyone must sign or the deal is off. So let's begin this meeting so we can be done." He said calmly. Bellamy nodded in agreement.

Murphy pulled out a black folder that he had taken from his most recent house. He opened it and pulled out one piece of paper out of the many and set it on the folder. He grabbed a black pen and wrote at the top.

Sky People and the Survivor Alliance Document.

"Okay. Gather any other technical leaders from your clan." Murphy said. He had heard word from Polis that the Sky people had made a council of sorts after the hanging. It served as a more organized way to govern rather than just having a mob breakout. Bellamy was still the 'king' however, so he had more power among the people.

Bellamy nodded and went to collect the people he needed. When he came back it was with Clarke, Finn, Octavia, Miller, Monty and Raven on his heels. They all sat down and Murphy pulled out another piece of paper and wrote the same thing so that he could have a copy and so could the Sky People.

"Clarke is head of medical, Finn is the peacemaker, Octavia is head of Grounder relations, Monty is head of  cooking, rations and farming, Miller is head of the army and weapons and Raven is head in technology and engineering." Bellamy said with a bit of a smile. He was proud of them honestly. "I'm still considered the king." Bellamy added as an afterthought.

"Perfect. Let's talk terms." Murphy stated calmly. "My first requirement is that I decide who and what comes down from the Ark. I'll allow most of your parents, but guards and government officials are unlikely. Weapons are not being brought, but pretty much everything else is fine. As an ambassador for everyone, I have to look out for myself and the Grounders, which means I have to manage how many possible enemies come down. Do you agree?" He questioned. He didn't want to seem like he was butting into their business, but he had to make sure that a war wouldn't break out when the new people arrived.

Everyone nodded. They didn't really mind that in all honesty. After Murphy wrote the term, he began voicing his next.

"I need to know that there will be trials held for people and there must be a substantial amount of evidence. Go with the words of our ancestors, not from the Ark. 'Innocent until proven guilty'. Not like on the Ark, 'Guilty, toss 'em out'. Agree?" It was important to Murphy that nobody else saw the same fate that he had. The PTSD from being beaten and hung by the closest thing you have to friends and family, is no joke.

Everyone nodded and Bellamy spoke a term he wanted. "I just want to know if you're going to be protecting us." That was very important to the Sky peoples safety.

Murphy nodded. "I protect and stand up for every clan. If a war or debate happens, I pick a side or don't participate. I'm also technically a warrior and ambassador for all, according to my title as the Survivor." He smiled a bit. Believe it or not, Murphy loved to help people. Before his life went to crap, he actually wanted to be a doctor. Then his dad died and everything went wrong, causing that dream to be completely crushed. Funny thing is, he actually knows a lot of medical stuff because he had taught himself a great deal and then they taught him more to be the Survivor. He could probably be a doctor if he wanted.

They discussed more and came to a perfect set of terms. They carefully crafted their alliance document until it was relatively perfect.

The document read;

Sky People and The Survivor Alliance Document
Terms;
-The Survivor is to decide who and what travels down from the Ark station.
-Trials must be held for everyone.
-There must be a substantial amount of evidence for a guilty verdict.
-Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
-Mob justice is not to be tolerated.
-The Survivor is an ambassador and warrior for the Sky People.
-The Survivor will protect and stand up for the Sky People in debates or wars, still following the Survivor's guidelines of choosing a side or not participating.
-The Council Of Sky People must remain alongside the King as the way of governing.
-A prison must be created inside the Sky People's camp or they must select a jail to send prisoners to.
-Execution and torture must not always be the answer.
-The Survivor will help the Sky People with their camp.
-The Survivor is now on the Council Of Sky People, per the King's request. Though he is not required for every meeting and trial.
-The Sky People will assist the Survivor if necessary in almost any instance.
-The Sky People will participate in Survivor day, as required by Polis in any alliance.
End of terms.

More terms may be added to the alliance at any time.
There are currently two copies of this document, one with the Survivor, and the other with the Sky People.
The Survivor will sign his birth name if and when it is revealed.
This document will most likely be updated in the future.
The only Sky People signatures required, are those of the King and Council.
~
We hereby agree to follow all of these terms and guidelines.
We are allies.
The Survivor, Bellamy Blake, Clarke Griffin, Finn Collins, Raven Reyes, Monty Green, Octavia Blake,
Nathan Miller.
~

And with that they put the documents in the folder and began to walk again because they had almost made it to Blue Cliff. They had an alliance now and everyone was feeling pretty good about it, even Murphy.

Nobody knew what milestone two of them would pass tomorrow.

A/N I hope you liked it! Enjoy and keep reading.