HARRY POTTER ✧

THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS changed people

THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS changed people. it brought people together, unlikely people together who never may have cast each other a glance otherwise. it brought those on opposing sides seeking out the other, and it brought those on the same side mourning with each other.

LUNA was the one person who noticed neville sitting alone. she often noticed the people like that, those who didn't want to be noticed. she seated herself next to him, and brushed a bit of rubble off of his coat. she gave him a sad smile, which communicated all she had to say: "sorry."

NEVILLE was alone, clutching a sword to his chest covered with nagini's blood. he wanted to stay strong, as everyone else had, but even after years of being courageous he had broken down. he had been congratulated by so many people for killing a horcrux....but the only people's approval he really wanted was his parents'.

"i just....miss them, you know." he whispers softly to luna, not really specifying who he is referring to.

DRACO tried to run right after the war. it was just something he did, make a mistake and then try to run just after so he wouldn't have to face the consequences. he tried to run after the battle so he wouldn't have to reason with any people on the opposing side.

of course, with draco's luck he ran, and ran....right into potter.

HARRY was running too, but for a different reason. everyone was fawning over him yet again, calling him the "chosen one" and now, the one who defeated voldemort. harry wanted to just be alone with his thoughts right now, thoughts about the future and about the past but, of course, he had to run into malfoy.

"oh. malfoy." harry says stiffly, not quite knowing what to say to the boy. his mother had just saved his life, after all. "fancy seeing you here."

ROLES —

ME : harry & neville
YOU : draco & luna

@-AlysonRoleplays