GOOD OMENS ✧

CONTAINS SPOILERS – DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE WATCHING/ INTERESTED IN WATCHING

AZIRAPHALE had always known what he was doing, day to day. he was a man (not quite, but you understand what i mean) with a plan, who knew what he was doing day to day. every single day. aziraphale woke up, drank a mug of hot chocolate, worked in the library and maybe performed a minor miracle or two. same old same old.

CROWLEY woke up every morning never knowing what he was going to do. he was an impulsive demon, never knowing if he was simply going to inconvenience humanity or....actually meddle. maybe he would just cause a traffic accident, or maybe he would create something really cursed, like the mobile game fortnite. maybe he would travel to rome, or maybe he would pester aziraphale in the library. it was quite unpredictable.

THE APOCALYPSE changed it all. now, neither of them could predict their day to day lives because officially? they were now unemployed. they now did not have to hide their friendship-of-sorts and could eat as much sushi their eternal hearts desired. the unpredictability of it all was a tad stressful to aziraphale, but it was....oddly refreshing. until, crowley had to go throw a wrench into all he thought he knew.

"angel," crowley said between a sip of 1920 chateau lafite, "want to get married?"

ROLES –
ME : crowley
YOU : aziraphale

Hawkeye_The_Avenger