° - Running Out Of Time - °

3rd POVForward two days -Monday - 1:23 pm

3rd POV
Forward two days -
Monday - 1:23 pm

"Where's Y/n and the boys? They've been gone for a week already, I hope they're okay."

"Hey Bella." Bella looks up and sees Jacob, "You Okay?"

She nods, "Y-Yeah. Just tired."

He sits down beside her, "You're lying, what's wrong?"

She sighs as she runs a hand through her hair,
"I'm just worried about Y/n and her brothers. They haven't been here for over a week-.."

Suddenly, she catches eyes with Edward. His cold stare tearing her down as she stares back, he was intimidating but hopefully she could push past that. Jacob notices her staring and he follows the gaze landing on Edward, the one boy-Leech he hated.

"I think I have an idea on why they're not here." Jacob growls as he gets up and walks towards Edward.

"Jacob no!" Bella yells as she tries to grab his arm only to miss and let him reach, "Jacob!"

Jacob growls as he reaches Edward's table and slams his fists onto the table making Edward's siblings look up with boredom as other students stare at him.

"What's your problem now, mutt?" Emmet sighs as Edward and the others stare at him.

"My problem is concerning Y/n and her brothers. Where are they?" Jacob spat out as he stares Edward in his eyes.

"Why should we know? Everyone knows we don't associate with them, and you do too." Emmet answers and Jacob looks at him only to look back at Edward.

"I know you're keeping them somewhere. So no one could find them. The corpses you hid after sneaking your snack-.."

Edward stands up and gets into Jacob's face, allowing his anger to take over him.

"Get out of here before I embarrass you in front of Bella Swan." Edward threatens as Jacob growls.

"Do it, cause then she'll really see what the hell you are." Jacob snarls as Edward huffs.

"Edward, sit down." Alice pipes in as she gently pushes Edward away, "We can argue about this later, just not in front of the people."

Jacob laughs, "You really had your 'sister' come in and save you? Weak."

Edward pushes past Alice and grabs Jacob by the collar of his shirt but before anything could happen, Bella made her way over and unhooks Jacob's shirt from Edwards grip.