°- Eventual -°

Your POV Tuesday - 7:23 am

Your POV
Tuesday - 7:23 am

'Get up, Y/n. You and your brother have school. Hurry, before your father comes and eats you.'

I open my eyes and sit up, searching for the owner of the voice only to come to darkness and the sleeping body of my brother. I rub my head as I get out of bed, change my clothing and put my shoes on. By the time I do my hair my brother is awake and he gets dressed, he walks into the restroom with me after I had finished and gave me a look that says, 'Please, do my hair you saint.' so I did his hair.

"I can't do your hair forever." I admit as he sat down on the toilet seat in front of me.

"But you're a saint so," he flicks my chin as he looks up at me, "when you die, I'll stop asking for you to do my hair."

I chuckle as I finish his hair and tap his head,
"You're done. Now come on, we've got to get to school."

We leave the restroom, retrieve some bags, leave the room and walk downstairs as we realize we don't have a ride.

"We can't teleport. Someone could see us. People would start rumors.." I murmur as Dom looks around.

"We're going to need a ride. I don't want to take a bus, Father taught us better." Dom mutter as he looks around.

I lean onto him and fix the strap of my backpack as I look around also. I see many cars driving up and down the roads as it rained lightly on them, teenagers laughing as they came in and out of the diners, children splashing in the puddles, adults speaking with their friends. Very normal. Not normal for me, though. More like.. un-normal. Supernatural, really.

"Oh looky." I look up at my brother as he spoke, "The sweetheart from yesterday."

I roll my eyes, "You sound like Damon."

I look forward to see he was right. The dove with the scent of sweetness. She was at some diner by herself, she was reading as she sat alone, then, an idea hit me.

"Well, let's go say hi." I suggested before taking off into the streets and walking into the diner with her in it.

"Y/n.!" Dom shouts through gritted teeth before he made it into the diner with me, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I look around, "Going to get the girl to become infatuated with us." I nod my head, "And hopefully give us a ride. Why?"

" "Why?" " He got to my ear, "because you got onto me for trying to do the same shit yesterday!"

"Because you teleported in front of mortals." I look to him, "I simply walked over here like a mortal. Not trying to blow our cover, duh."

He only clenches his jaw and stands straight as a waiter approaches us. He took us to a table near the girl and had us sit down. We had a small conversation, mostly him and I as I had him under my spell. He then left us alone.