°- Confrontments -°

Your POV Forward a month ; Friday - 7:25 am

Your POV
Forward a month ; Friday - 7:25 am

"—Oh my.. just tell Chris to hurry up, I've got to get dressed!" I yell at Dominic, who was already banging on the restroom door.

"Christopher! Hurry up, man! Y/n needs to get dressed and weigh the babies, I need to get my hair done also!"

"Sorry! It happens when I get lost in my thoughts! I'll be out right—," the door swings open and standing there is a dressed up Chris, "now. Alright, go in. I can weigh the babies."

I thank him and enter the restroom then get dressed quickly, do my makeup then hair and finally let Dominic in as he sat on the toilet and sat still so I may do his hair. As I focus on his hair, Chris walks in and sets the babi— kits on our weigher and sighs in relief.

"They're healthy. No need to worry." Chris assures as he set the two kits down and let them play around.

Forward one month;
-Christopher, Dominic and I became closer. Sibling;Family closer. Learning about one another, spilling secrets, etc. We hid his Wolf scent like we blocked ours, he was close to us. He then told us he didn't have anywhere to stay but an old shack so we had welcomed him into our "home" and allowed him to stay in one of the rooms we had.
-By rooms, I mean we moved into a huge penthouse/mansion our "father" had gave us. It was nice, but it didn't quite feel home-y. I mean, rarely anything has ever since we were taken from our family. Nothing's going to feel right.
-The cubs we adopted grew up a bit, not too big nor too small. Their names being, Surya for the boy & Cynth for the girl. Surya meaning Sun God, Cynth meaning Moon Goddess. Now, They're the age of puppies, kittens, etc you get the picture.
-We grew more popular, powerful and adored. Boys (and girls) fond over me, Girls fainted over Dominic, Guys and Girls drooled over Christopher. We were the famous ones.
-Since Christopher joined us, there's been a huge rumor we've adopted him and he's our new little brother. None of us had shut it down or said yes to it, we just really like the suspense and stupid talk the mortals spoke. But, Dom and I have been thinking about it. A lot.
-We told Christopher what we were, as he "told" us what he was. We all vowed to keep our real identities secret, not a single word. We just grew closer after that and called each other family.

"Chris, can you start our cars? Usually I would but I'm kind of busy at the moment of time." I glare down at Dom as he sticks his tongue out at me, Chris nodding and leaving.

"Y/n, oh dear sister of mine?" Dom lovingly spoke making me sigh and hum, "If we ever leave, do you think we'd be able to-..take him back with us?"

I stop and look down into my brother's eyes. I had been pondering on the thought since I've met the poor pup, but I've never came down to a conclusion.