°- 1 -°

Your POV Monday - 7:34 pm - ;

Your POV
Monday - 7:34 pm - ;

"Oh, Dominic. What do you think father would think of this mess?" I hum and look down at my red-stained dress.

"Father wouldn't mind, we are his children." He replied, smirking at the corpses.

I nod and grin as Dominic and I transport to our home, The Mikaelson Mansion.

We arrive laughing, having our own fun till I sensed something. Something not wanted here.

"Hush, brother." I set my hand on his chest as I looked around, "Something unwanted is here."

He sniffed around, looking for the source of the unwanted presence. Then, I heard muffled voices. Sounding like it was near The French Quarter, it was arguing. I growl under my breath and teleport Dominic and I at The French Quarter, coming to see Dad and the family arguing with 3 vampires. They weren't from here, they were from somewhere else. Somewhere that wasn't on this Earth.

"DAD!" Dominic yelled as we ran over to our father and the others and stood by them.

"Y/n, Dominic." Dad kissed our heads and pulled us into a hug.

"Dad," I pull away, "what is going on? Who are they?"

Father looked at me then at the vampires,

"Unwanted idiots." He answered, growling as he spoke.

I look at the vampires then at our family and remember Hope, my half sister. I grab Dad's shoulder and looked him in the eyes with my worried/panicked ones.

"Where's Hope, Dad?!" I asked, panic laced around my voice.

Father looked me in the eyes and answered,
"Hope is somewhere safe. She's with her mother."

I sigh in relief and nod as father kissed my head and rubbed my back soothingly.

Then, Aunt Rebekah yelled out in panic.

"Klaus! Watch out!"

Dominic and I look up to see the hoodied vampires throw something at us making I teleport us away in time.

"Y/n, Dominic!" Uncle Elijah yelled, worried.

I let out a breath, look up at the three vampires and observe them, finally realizing they were the Volturi. They weren't supposed to be here, they were supposed to be on their turf, not ours.

I look up at father,
"Father, they're the Volturi. The Vampire Lord. They're here for someone powerful for their Lord. They won't leave until they get.., what they want."

Father looks up at the vampires then down at me and quickly moved my brother and I by Uncle Kol and Aunt Rebekah. Aunt Rebekah held me close as Uncle Kol stood in front of Dominic protectively. Father discussed something with Uncle Elijah, they then began to speak to the vampires as the vampires spoke to them.

"Why did you come here?" Uncle Elijah asked, standing in front of us protectively.

"We're here for the powerful ones, the chosen ones for our Lord." One answered.

"What 'powerful ones' must you be speaking of, oh foolish ones?" Father asked, his face full of playfulness.

The one on the right raised his hand and pointed in our direction; "The boy and the girl."

Father and Uncle Elijah looked back at us before moving in front of us to block the vampires view of us.

"My children aren't meant to be made weapons to protect you. They have better legacies. Better chances." Father spoke up.

"Ah yes, that's why we need them." The man in the middle pulled his down revealing his face, "For the sake of better chances. But," he smiles, "with us."

"No." Father growled, "They aren't leaving with you. They're my children, they belong here. With me and their family."

"Like hell are they leaving with you." Uncle Kol stood up, fight in his voice.

Aunt Rebekah combed her fingers through my hair soothingly as Dominic stood by me protectively.

"Oh look," the man smiled with his beady red eyes, "the power of family and love. Weaklings."

The man spoke to a girl who only grinned and looked at father, doing something with her mind.

"AGH!" Father fell to his knees as he was pushed by some force.

"Father!" I reach out to him, about to run for him till Aunt held me back.

"Stay over there with your brother, Y/n!" Uncle Elijah yelled before running at the girl.

The girl did the same with Uncle Elijah, about to pull out his heart making me yell in panic. I release myself from Aunt Rebekah's grasp and ran towards her, Dominic by my side as we ran with full force before we release a powerful force making her fall to her knees, holding her body close to her as she yelled in pain. Uncle Elijah and father fell to the ground in relief making Aunt Rebekah and Uncle Kol run to their side. Dominic stops and stops me,

"Y/n, she's had enough."

I nod and stop, letting the girl breathe. The three men stared at me with a smile as the one with black hair spoke up,

"My, you're quite powerful. Something I've expected. You're worthy." He touched my brother's and my cheek making us yell in agony before blacking out.

The last thing we heard;
"Y/n! Dominic! No!"

_-_-_-_-_-_

POV change - 3rd

"Y/n, Dominic! No!" Klaus yelled in agony and hurt as he reached out to his daughter and son who had faded away like ash from an old fire.

The vampires then disappeared also, leaving the heartbroken family in pain as they mourned for their kin. The two that were taken from them for power, to be made into weapons. Taken somewhere they didn't know, it scared them.

"Klaus.." Rebekah whispered softly as she reached for her half brother's shoulder only to get shrugged away.

"No. Don't you dare speak to me like you know the pain losing your child has brought you!" Klaus yelled, tears threatening to spill.
"I almost lost my little one, but now," a tear left his eye, "I lost both my eldest and went down without a fight. I failed to protect them."

Elijah moved to his brother's side as so did Kol and Rebekah, all hurt and wondering what they were going to do to bring their kin back. All wondering what they were going to say to the little one who loved her siblings as much as they loved her. All wondering what they were going to say to the city that adored them like family. All wondering where they disappeared to.