Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Celine’s POV

I slowly walked down the halls, making sure to stop and rip my poster off of every inch of the school. Tears swelled in my eyes, reciting the poster over and over and over again, making sure to take it all in. The bell rang, signaling the start of first class. I watched everyone scatter into all their classes, leaving the hallways deserted and me being the only one in them. More tears started rolling down my cheeks. The thought of being lonely in these halls gave me the chills and the thought of having no one to help me tear all these posters down. How can someone go from having a good life, with best friends, and a great boyfriend to having absolutely no one there for you over the course of the summer?

After what seemed like ages, I was almost done. There was just one more hall left but this hall wasn’t any ordinary hall. This hall had everyone that came to school just to chill with each other. They literally attend none of their classes and just hang out in this one hallway, blocking everyone from going from one class to another. Anytime I pass this hallway, I hold on to the straps of my bags on both sides, look down, and walk faster. This was my last hall. There were about 7 guys, all ranging in sizes but still pretty tall, and about 5 girls. The girls were the typical “big boobed and big assed” girls wearing low tops and some really tight tights. I recognized one of the people there, although I don’t really remember from where. He had a cigarette up to his lips when he met my gaze. From there, he took the cigarette out of his mouth, blew out, and smirked.

I took a deep breath in, and out, trying to relax myself. “This is just a hallway, they are just people,” I kept repeating to myself over and over, trying to take more and more steps.

“Well lookie here lookie here, ah what do we have,” the dude I recognized started singing in a Bruno Mars voice. Just then, I recognized where I saw him from. He was the dude that made all this happen, made my life a mess.

“ASHTON!?” I half yelled, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

“I can ask you the same thing chicka..” he said with the same old smirk, creeping across his face. My eyes looked from him to the rest of the hallway. All of the people he was with had either weed or cigarettes in their hands, looking at us with squinting eyes, as if they were tired.

“Why are you here? To judge me?” Ashton said, placing the cigarette in his mouth again.

“No,never… Weren’t there posters here?” I asked looking around, confused.

“What did these posters look like exactly?” he said, puffing the smoke in my personal space as he spoke.

“*cough, cough* You know the *cough* ones that were *cough* -“ I cut myself off, looking up to Ashton who seemed to have the widest grin on his face.

“You remember our kiss?” Ashton finally blurted.

“Ashton!” I yelled, “That’s not why I’m here!”

“Yea, but I was just thinking, I’m here, you’re here, we can do it again” he said, licking his lips. I looked at him; in his eyes was this scary passion for lust. It was as if he didn’t look at me, but had x-ray vision and was looking at what was underneath my clothes. I couldn’t help but feel violated. Covering myself, I took one last look at him and proceeded to march down the hall.

“Wait baby girl!” Ashton ran in front of me and held out his hand in the stop gesture, as if he was a policeman guiding traffic. I blushed a bit and tried to walk the other way, only to be stopped again by him.

“Look, I don’t have time for this.” I complained, pushing him out of the way. I reached the end of the hallway, which was where I originally was and before I turned left, I was interrupted by Ashton once again. He was leaning against the lockers.

“H-h-how did you-“ I stuttered.

“There is something you should know!” Ashton said, taking a grip of me before I left, “I took down the rest of the posters.” I looked back at him, his eyes were not full of lust, but now, I genuinely seen love. My stomach twisted in knots and the only thing I could do at the moment was hug him.

A/N: Hey Hey Hey! I thought you should see Ashton again. He was kind of a flat character who came, kissed her, and we never heard from him again. What you should remember is that he stole something from the footballers, bc that will be important!

Sorry for the really short chapter! It's better then nothing right? I think there will be more short chapters depending on how much I have by next week. But for now, expect the unexpected! 

And school gets in the way BIGGGG TIMEEEEE so bear with me <3 AND THANKS FOR THE 100+ READS& THE SUPPORT! Love youu alll <3

xoxoxoxoxo

-Kayyyyyy