Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Dylan’s POV

I stayed up all night brainstorming ways to get back at the girl I loved so dearly. I meant let’s face the facts, I actually thought we were going to get married and have a life together. Then again, what do I know? I never really paid close attention to her but always assumed the best in our relationship. I probably was so obsessed with the idea of having the perfect relationship with Red, instead of actually living it.

You feel me?

Celine’s POV

Pacing back and forth is what I do best in situations I ruin. I walked all the way to my window, then back toward my room door and repeat. I continued until I noticed I heard nothing. I didn’t hear the sound of my footsteps, or anyone else’s footsteps for that matter. I ran quickly to the door and took a listen to see if I would be able to at least hear the voice of the nanny, Teresa.

After listening at the door for what seemed like 2 minutes, the door opened and it hit me in the face. I tried not making it obvious that I was listening, but the side of my face was now brighter than my hair.

“Ummm, Celine? Why are you on the floor?” Melody laughed. Her face was glowing, almost as if she was wearing makeup and the gloom in her eyes was replaced with happiness. Melody was in depression for as long as I knew her, and I didn’t understand why when something as horrible as our mom dying made Melody the happiest I’ve ever seen her.

“Melody?” I gasped.

“I’ve got a date,” she replied cheerfully.

“A-a-a-aa-“

“Yes! Gosh C, why do you have to make things so complicated. Let me tell you… I basically have never been on a date ya and I felt left out and so I put my profile online and I got sooo many hits! You should’ve seen it! All I did was put a little makeup on in my profile, look.” Melody blabbed.  What I seen was totally inappropriate though. Yes, Melody was wearing hardly-notice makeup, but what she had on was what shocked me the most.

She had on her bra and underwear.

That was her picture.

She was basically seducing men to her body , and I was so disappointed with her.

“Uhhhh Melody, why exactly is there no clothes in this picture?” I awkwardly asked.

“Well, that’s what men want and I want a baby so..” Melody half replied, flipping her blond hair to the other side of her shoulder and looking at me like I’m lesser than her.

“Mel! You WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A MAN YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW?!” I screamed.

“You know nothing about me to give me advice, bitch!”She said as she stormed out.

Ohhh, how was I going to fix any of this?

-&-

It was around 7 pm, and I woke up from a long nap. I looked up to see my brother twirling a knife in his hand. A rush of emotions hit me all at once and I felt faint.

“Listen, I’m not going to hurt you,” he began “ I just want to talk, and you will listen!” 

A/N: Yups again sorry for the late chapter and omg it's so short :o I'm so sorry I totally forgot! Basically, I wanted to show you Melody in this chapter and her change all of a sudden. 

Before, Melody was all depressed and suicidal and all at once, she becomes perky and cute. You'll see what happened to her in the chapters coming and ou will see more of everyone! 

Again, sorry for the rushed chapter, I'll try to write a much longer one for the next since it'll be about school :)

xx Hope you guise like it xx