"We broke up." Hyun Jin bluntly said and Yeonjun choked on his coffee.

"I am seriously! Sorry! Was it because of what happened back then?!" Yeonjun felt guilty for them.

"Aniya, it is not because of that."
"I know that was an accident."
"Thank you for looking after Hyuna when I wasn't there." Hyun Jin sincerely said.

"Hyun Jin aa, what exactly happened? We weren't really that close but I hope you both are doing fine. You guys have such a hard time to be together. How can you broke up like that?" Yeonjun complained.
"I am partially the reason and I know that. Therefore, I am so sorry."

"Aniya, forget that. Things are just meant to happen this way. Yeonjun aa, should we just get along with each other well? After all, we are both Hyuna's friends." Hyun Jin suggested.

"How can you be so cool with me? I thought you would like to kill me and so on." Yeonjun was impressed with Hyun Jin attitude.

"Of course, I wanted to kill you." Hyun Jin admitted but both of the boys laughed.

"You are hilarious but people like you is really my style of friend. Are we cool now?" Yeonjun asked.

"Of course, let's hang out some times." Hyun Jin said.

"Ring ring ring." Someone's phone was ringing.

"Heol, it is Soobin again." Yeonjun picked up the call.

On the phone call,

"Yah! Where are you?!" Soobin yelled as soon as Yeonjun picked up his call.

"Wae?!" Yeonjun yelled back.

"Come back here faster! Kai and Beomgyu got into a fight and they are getting really annoying." Soobin said.

"Them again?!" Yeonjun was giving up with his little brothers.

End of phone call.

"Yah Hyun Jin! Let's go back." Yeonjun got up from the chair and Hyun Jin copied his action.

"Kaja." He said.

____

Saekang High booth,

Hyuna was waiting alone in the booth until some else joined her. It was somehow awkward to see that person.

"Hyuna, can you give me my backpack under the table?" Ji Yeon asked.

"Here," she took it and gave it to Ji Yeon.
"Ji Yeon aa."

"Hrmm wae?" Ji Yeon was taking out something from her backpack.
"Want one?" She offered a banana milk.

"Really?!" Hyuna hyped up.

"Of course. I have many more under the table. Drink it if you want too." Ji Yeon said.

She forced her way to be inside the booth and shared a chair with Hyuna.

"Yah Hyuna. Yesterday, just forget it." Ji Yeon said, taking a sip of the banana milk.

"How can I? That was you favourite."

"But you are also my favourite." Ji Yeon dabbed and Hyuna hugged her.

"AW! My bish!" They were back to normal.

It was easy to make up because they weren't even fighting to begin with. Of course, that perfume meant a lot to Ji Yeon but so did Hyuna.

"Should we go and eat something? Where are Nayong and Chaeyoung?" Ji Yeon asked.