Epilogue: And We Lived Happily Ever After

Three Months Later...

Bella P.O.V

I sat on my porch reading Weathering Heights for the hundredth time. The kids are taking their nap and Hazel is at soccer practicing for the big game next with Edward.

It's been a while now and because I'm close to the date of giving birth to my little Marylou, I feel full and tired.

I stand and look around my green yard. It seems so calm, and steady. I smile.

I hardly get up, having trouble because of my big belly, I finally stand up. But, when I do, I feel water running down my legs.

Holy fuck.

Suddenly, the same familiar and worst pain ever hits me. I scream holding a tight grip on the chair. My lower back starts to ache and the contraction hits again. I scream once again.

"Mommy!" Lucas runs out. "What's wrong?!"

"Mommy!" Anthony runs out, too.

"Don't... Don't... Worry," I gasp for air. "Sister Marylou, she's coming... Ah!" I scream when another contraction hits. "Get the phone... Call Daddy. Now!"

Edward P.O.V

"You're good, kiddo," I put my arm around Hazel's shoulder and she hugs me back. "You're gonna win first place next week, I bet."

"You think, Daddy?"

"I know-"

My phone starts to ring, interrupting what was I going to say.

Bella.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I hear one of the twins call.

"Hey, calm down!" I say. "Is it Lucas or Anthony?"

"Anthony. Daddy, Mommy is having pain and she's screaming. Our baby sister is coming!"

"What?! Okay, okay," I rush us inside the car. "Hazel, buckle up. Now!"

"What happened?"

"You're baby sister is on her way," I say. "Anthony, listen to me very carefully, okay?"

"Okay."

"Where's Mommy?"

"On the porch with Lucas."

"Go out there and put the phone on speaker."

I hear the other side of the line how he runs and opens the front door. Suddenly, I hear a loud cry.

"Bella?"

"Mmm... Yeah," she says holding her cry.

"Don't worry I'm on my way. Anthony, Lucas, listen to me."

"Yeah?" They both say.

"Remember when I told you that you were the two men in the house, and had to take care of Mommy and you're sisters?"

"Yes," they both say again.

"And how you said you were going to do anything to take care of them?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Well, right now I'm not there. So, Mommy and your sister need you. Take Mommy inside and lay her on the couch. Help her breath calmly, like we showed you guys, okay? Can you do that for Mommy?"

I turn in the other corner really fast.

"Yes!"

"Do it now! Bella, baby, I'm almost there."