Chapter 10

Bella P.O.V

We actually had a good time at dinner with Edward. He kept making faces making me and Hazel laugh. We didn't get to finish our food because I had to go to work. Hazel fell asleep on our way back home.

"So you still strip?" He says.

"Yeah. Once I got my body figure again and the doctor told I could work, I went to work."

"I could take care of Hazel tonight if you want," he offers.

"No thanks. Rita takes care of her when I work at night. She has her own room there."

"I want to take care of her." He insists.

"Maybe next time. Hazel could freak out if she wakes up in a strangers room." I said.

"I'm not a stranger anymore. I'm also her dad."

"What makes you so sure you're her dad?"

"After our first night together you were a virgin and after that we spent almost every night together. And if I may, I also remember we didn't use protection and you weren't on a pill. I also remember you were dizzy almost every day and you throw up a lot."

I sigh.

"Why can you just tell me I'm right."

"I might just give you the DNA test." I murmur.

"I hate needles."

"You asked for it. I'll give you it."

"So you're not going to tell me."

"No, I'll let the DNA result tell you." I shrugg my shoulders.

"You're impossible." He murmurs.

I smiled.

"When?" I asked.

"When what?"

"When do you want the DNA test?"

He thought about it for a couple of minutes. We drove in silence.

Didn't he want it? Why is he thinking to much?

"In two days." He finally says.

"Okay. See you in two days," he finally pull over.

"I'll give you my phone number." I give him my phone and he types his number.

"Thanks."

"Want me to take Hazel inside?"

"No, I can carry her. Bye."

"Bye."

I got out and went inside my apartment.

After I changed clothes I took Hazel over at Rita's. She took her in her room and came outside with me.

"What happen?" She asked.

"I'm giving Edward the DNA test."

"Why can't you just tell him?" She rolled her eyes.

"He said he hatted needles and I want him to suffer to find out if Hazel is his daughter."

"Bella, he already knows."

"I know. I'm not going to tell him, he is going to find out himself."

She shakes her head.

~~~~ At Work ~~~~

I put on my black bra on with my tight, small skirt that nearly covered my ass. My stomach was all exposed just like my arms and back. I had on dark leggings that went up to my knee leaving my thighs all exposed. My tall heels. My hair down with some curls.