Chapter 18

Bella P.O.V .

Well today was a family reunion. All of us were going to see each other after three years to clear things up. We finally knew the truth. The truth I always knew. Tanya planed everything, she ruined everyone's life. Mine especially.

Edward drives to his place.

"Everything okay?" He asks me.

"... Yeah, just a little nervous." I say.

"There's nothing to worry about," he says. "The truth is finally out."

"Yes, finally."

I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Hazel kept humming a song looking out the window.

"You know, Hazel," Edward says, "Mommy and I been trough a lot because of a mean women. But you know what?"

"What, Daddy?"

"Bad things happen to the bad people. Tanya, the women form my office did some bad stuff to me and Mommy."

"What did she do?"

"She lied a lot, baby," I say without opening my eyes. "She tried to be your Mommy by lying to everyone."

"That's why I had to leave for a long time, Daddy believed her and had to leave to fix... Stuff."

"And took him long," I teased.

He laughed.

"You never gonna be as mean as she was, right Hazel?" He asks.

"No, daddy, me gonna be a good girl always."

"That's my girl." I say.

We got to the Cullen's house. Everyone was there. I gasped as I got out of the car. I don't know if I'm ready for this.

"Everything is going to be fine, Bella, I promise." He assures me.

"You sure about that?"

"Yes."

When we go inside everyone is waiting. Carlisle's there. I haven't the chance to talk to him in weeks. I can only imagine how hard is going to be. The last time I saw him was when I kissed Edward at the parking lot. When I talked to him was when Hazel was at the hospital.

Alice was there. I haven't seen her in three years... I have only found a way to find out where she was so I could hook her up with Jasper. Emmett was easy.

"So we're here," Carlisle says. "What's going on?"

Edward takes my hand.

"Bella's ex-coworkers came yesterday. They told us everything." Edward says.

"Everything?" Alice asks.

"Yes." He says. "It seems like Tanya, Jacob Black and Mike Newton got together to plan a revenge on Bella. Here is what she actually said."

Edward took out the recorder Ben gave us and played it.

When the tape ended everyone had shocked faces. Esme eyes were fill with tears. Carlisle was Confused. Alice was mouth opened just like the rest.

"They used Ben to cut the tape and make it seem like I say something else," I say. "My other ex-coworker also hear how Tanya and Mike were planning the whole thing by phone. She didn't say anything."

I look at Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie.

"They're plan was to separate me and Edward, not you guys... I-"

"Bella, leaving was our choice," Rosalie says, "it's not your fault."

"This changes everything." Carlisle says. "We were all victims of a cruel plan from Tanya Denali."

"It does," Alice gets up and walks up to me. "And I would like to have my best friend back."

I get up and hug her.

"Who's hungry?" Alice asks.

"We are!" We all say.

Alice takes my arm.

"I missed you," she says with a huge smile.

"I missed you too," I say.

"No missing uncle Emmett?!" Emmett whines.

"Oh, I missed you too," I hugged him.

"Not me?" Carlisle asks.

I looked at him and smile.

"Of course I did... Dad?" I ask.

"Of course," he hugs me.

I had my family back. Hazel now had a family, a big one I mean.

"I think I like this," Edward says smiling.

"Me too."

Edward P.O.V

We had the best day. The family caught up with Bella. I was happy. I got the love of my life back and my daughter. Emmett got back with Rosalie. Alice with Jasper. Carlisle got his Andrea, his new daughter back.

The next day the girls decided to have a Girls Day. So we had a Guys Day.

We were walking downtown when I saw the jewelry shop. The engagement rings where beautiful.

"Ed, what are you doing?" Emmett asks.

"Um, I can't look at engagement rings?"

"What are you talking about? You just got back with Bella." Jasper says.

"Hey, I love her more than my own life and I have a amazing daughter with her that has turned I to my whole world. I think is time to settle down with her and I want to spend the rest of my life with Bella and my daughter."

"Well then I think I'll propose to Rose," Emmett says.

"Wow, wow, slow down!" Jasper says. "You think? Bro, if you hurt my sister I'll kill you. So think about it really well."

We all laugh.

"You too, Edward!" He says. "Bella is also my sister."

"Your right," I say. "As her brother I want to ask you for blessing to marry Bella."

He smiles.

"You have my blessing." He says.

I smile.

But something tells me that this is not going to last long and it worries me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:
Did you guys like this chapter? Just asking. Lol. Hope you guys have a wonderful four day weekend!!

August 29, 2014

VOTE

COMMENT

~Joan0324