Chapter 8

Week Later

Bella P.O.V

After Hazel got out of the hospital Jasper and I took her to buy her little bike. She loved it.

We didn't see Edward or the rest of the Cullen's again. I hope Hazel hasn't.

I started to look over some junk we had in our closet. Hazel was looking in a box filled with clothes.

"Mommy look," Hazel came up to me with a camera. "Is it yours?"

"That's weird I don't remember having a camera," I said.

I turned it on and went straight to the galary.

What popped out made tears come to my eyes. It's Edward's camera. Filled with pictures of us together. Us hugging, kissing, me sleeping, all of us together. Jasper, Alice, Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle and both of us on game night before everything happened.

"What is it?" Hazel asked.

"Nothing," I hid the camera. "It's one of my old friends."

"Okay."

"How about we go to the park?" I asked her.

"Yes!!" She got up.

We walked down the park. Hazel loved when we did this. I let her play at the little play ground I fallow her where she went just to make sure she didn't get hurt again.

"Oh my god, Bella," I heard a sobb. I looked at that direction just to see Esme.

Oh fuck.

"Esme, what... What are you doing here?" I mumbled.

"I was taking a walk. God, you look even more beautiful." She smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Mommy look!!" Hazel yelled. I turned to see her slide down the big slide.

"Amazing, baby," I smiled. She ran up to me and I caught her in my arms.

"Hazel? Hi, remember me?" Esme smiled. "I'm doctors Edward mom."

"Hello." Hazel said.

"Bella, would you like to go take a walk? We can go for a ice cream, if you want?"

"Ice cem!" Hazel yelled. "Can we go, mommy? Can we?"

I looked at Hazel, then Esme who just smiled at me. Hazel had peddling eyes and bounce a little in my arms.

"Um, okay."

"Lets go." Esme guide us.

We started to walked towards the frozen yogurt shop.

"How you been, Bella?" She asked me.

"Great. Like always. What brought the Cullen's to Seattle?" I asked.

"Got tired of the small town. Needed a change. Edward had gone to a big city like New York. We decided to move but no to far away from home. So we came here."

"Oh."

"How are feeling, Hazel? Edward told me you got hurt."

"Me good." Hazel smiled.

"No more pain in the head?"

"Nope."

"Good."

We got to the shop and got our frozen yogurt. Hazel put gummy bears, M&Ms, and chocolate chips on hers. I did the same.

We all sat together on a table.

"Yummy," Hazel started to devour her frozen yogurt.

"Bella, I want to talk about what happened... What happened three years ago." Esme said looking at her yogurt.

"I've been avoiding Carlisle... Edward... Just to avoid this subject," I sigh. "But not from you, Esme. I have to say... All I have to say is... Well is still hard to pronounce those two words..." I sigh again.

She smiled at me.

"Okay, look I'm sorry. I sorry when I yelled at you. For my inappropriate comment. For almost attacking you... I'm sorry."

"Bella." She reaches out and grabs my hand. "I'm sorry too. I never should have prevented you from... Working. I'm sorry... Because of me you left. And..." She looked at Hazel who was more focus on her frozen yogurt.

"She's not."

She shakes her head. "If you say so."

"I do."

"I have to say... Carlisle and Edward really miss you, Bella."

"I... Did they?"

"A lot. As much as I did."

I looked down.

"How's your frozen yogurt?" Esme asked Hazel.

"Yummy."

"Do you want some soda?" She asked her.

"Oh, no. Hazel has really bad stomachache." I said.

"That used to happen to Edward when he was a little kid like her. It stops happening when he turned six or seven."

"Edwad had the same?" Hazel asked amazed.

"Yes, honey."

"What a surprise," I said looking at my frozen yogurt. "How are Emmett and Alice?" I asked.

"Their doing okay, I guess."

"I feel guilty for what happen with them and the Hale twins."

"You guys are family. Family stick together." She says.

"I have to say that what Tania showed and said about me was all a lie. I would never ever do something like that to your family or you or Edward."

"I believe you."

"How come you do? They didn't?" I groan. "They believed her and not me."

"We all regret it Bella."

"Sure they do." I groan more.

"Mommy, I'm done." Hazel.showed me her empty yogurt cup.

"Would you look at that, you finished it all." I said with a smile.

"See, me a big girl now," she smiled and I noticed all frozen yogurt on her cheeks.

"Hazel, how many times I've told you," I grabbed some napkins. "You eat with your mouth, not your face."

Esme laughed while I cleaned Hazel's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 31, 2014

VOTE

COMMENT

~Joan0324