Chapter 6

Edward P.O.V

Bella was a sleep. She seemed peaceful, young beautiful. Still had those tired eyes. Tomboy style as always. I covered her up in a blanket and kissed her forehead. Well, I missed her.

I walked up to Hazel who was also sleeping. Her curls covered her have so I carefully put them behind her ear.

This beautiful girl might be my daughter. Even though Bella said no. I know she is. I just have to be sure before telling her.

"Bye, Hazel."

I got my coat and went off with my father.

"Hey."

"Hey, son. Where were you?"

"I couldn't leave without giving a kiss goodbye to hazel."

"Was she awake?" He raised and eyebrow.

"Nope."

"Did you say bye to Bella?"

"Yes."

"Was she awake?"

"Nope.

He laughed.

"Lets go home," he gave me a little shake on the shoulder and we left. 

~~~~ Back At Home ~~~~

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed when dad said about Bella being back.

"She's Hazel's mother. The little girl we met down at the park."

"She's her mother?" Alice gasped. "But how old is the little girl?"

"Bella said she was two and a half but Hazel cut her off saying that no she was actually 3." I said.

"That's how much time it's been seens we.last saw her," Esme said. "You mean that that little girl is your daughter."

"I'm sure she is, even though Bella said the opposite. I asked her for a DNA test but she said no."

"Well maybe she isn't," Emmett said.

"Emmett!" Dad snapped.

"C'mon, you remember the recording. What doesn't tell us that could be someone else's baby."

"I'm sorry to say this during dinner and I know this is intimate but Bella was a virgin the first night we spent together."

"How do you know she wasn't faking it?" Alice asked.

"Alice, how the hell do you fake being a virgin? Just asking." I snapped.

She shook her head.

"Do you guys think that Rosalie and Jasper may be here also?" Emmett asked.

"I don't know. I didn't see them at the hospital. Neither I saw Rita."

"What happened to Hazel?" Esme asked.

"She fell from the monkey bars at day care and hit her head. I just to make a few stitches. Luckily no damage or concussion."

"Thank god."

"Yeah."

"... I notice her second name. Andrea. That's pretty sweet." She said looking at her food.

"She knew about Andrea?" Alice asked.

"Didn't you hear her that day?" Emmett asked. "She said she wasn't Andrea."