Twelve - Letting go

Začít od začátku

Curious as the door of the boys room were wide opened, Nayong took a peek inside from the door and spotted someone on the floor. That person had remote control on his hand and popcorns surrounding him.

"Yah, who is there on the floor?" Nayong pulled Chaeyoung.

"That is Han? Isn't he?" Chaeyoung weirded out.

The two girls were busy talking to each other. Unaware that someone else went missing too.

"Hyuna aa, should we wake him up? Han looks like he is in pain sleeping like that." Nayong asked Hyuna and turned around.

"Where is she?" Chaeyoung looked around but Hyuna vanished from their vision.

"Ya ya ya! Find Hyuna. She is not in her right mind right now." Nayong and Chaeyoung turned crazy with their craszy friends.

____

Family Mart,

Ji Yeon had been thinking too much. She wasn't really mad at Hyuna for breaking the perfume but she was more furious about her crying.

"AHHHH!" Ji Yeon looked at her watch and cried again when she saw it showed 2:12 a.m. in the morning.

She was scared to walk back to the hotel alone. But it was too tiring to stay up until the sun is up. Ji Yeon put her head onto the table and decided to go out after 5 minutes.

____

Pedestrian side,

Felix was walking around in his full baby blue and white stripes pyjamas and sleeping mask stuck on his head. He looked like a sleep walker but was actually fully awakened.

"Kwon Ji Yeon. Where are you?" He was half crying half talking to himself.
"Jeballlllll~"

____

Family Mart,

"Is it already 5 minutes?" Ji Yeon checked on her watch again and finally got herself out from the mart.

She cautiously walked and looked around her as she was scared of the unfamiliar place. Step by steps taken, Ji Yeon's knees weakened when she saw people walking in and out from the upper club.

"Should I go back to the mart?" She asked herself.

However, she couldn't move a step as if her feet were glued to the ground. Gathering up her courage, Ji Yeon walked like she wasn't bothered at all.

"Where were you?" Someone turned her around and pulled Ji Yeon into a hug.
"I thought I was going crazy."

She knew who it was by his familiar scents and voice. Ji Yeon felt even more guilty now that Felix was there with her.

"I broke that perfume you gave me." She said between the hug.

"Ji Yeon aa," he took a deep breath.
"I can give you ten of the same perfume so please don't do anything unpredictable."

"But it won't be the same." Ji Yeon replied, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Ji Yeon aa." Felix broke the hug and looked at Ji Yeon, speechless.
"Your friends are worry sick about you. I have no energy to talk right now. Let's just go back."

"I still can't forget that scattered glasses." Ji Yeon replied, being stubborn.
"But I must have caused Hyuna to feel guilty."

"About that, let's talk to her tomorrow." Felix said, trying to help her ease her mind.

He looked down to the ground and notice Ji Yeon wearing the flip flop with her feet slightly bleeding.