•Death Pamphlet•

The sunglasses on the human's face fell off as she tried to look down. Kira crouched down, picking up the item that fell off. Standing up, she was about to put them back on. But in the corner of her eye, she saw something she didn't want to see.

Kira's hand slowly made its way to Ink's arm, then shaking it to get his attention. "I-Ink." She called. The skeleton faced Kira, "Is something wrong?"

Both of them were in the world of Outertale, gazing at the infinite stars up in the sky. But the human's attention went somewhere else.

The girl pointed her finger at a young monster, Snowdrake. Kira could see the shadow behind the monster, but Ink could not. "What's wrong with him, Kira?" He asked. The human walked towards Snowdrake as she pulled Ink with her.

She gently reached her hand out to touch the shadow. With her strange sight, no one else seemed to see the shadows besides her.

Snowdrake held a hotdog on his hands. The monster took a few bites of the item.

One.

Two.

Three.

On the fourth bite, he dropped the hotdog. He immediately held his throat, trying to remove the bitten food off of his throat. He coughed, but nothing came out. Before anyone could noticed, he fell to the ground.

Kira then turned to Ink. "We have to stay by his side." She stated. Ink looked at her weirdly. "Uh— what?" He questioned. The look on his face indicated he was confused by the human's words.

"Just—" Right on Kira's first word, she heard coughing behind her. She turned to see Snowdrake, choking on his food. She immediately wrapped her hands around the monster's stomach.

The girl pressed her thumb against the monster's tummy, then with full force, she hardly pressed on his stomach with her thumb and knuckles.

Snowdrake managed to cough out the chewed substance out of his throat. "I-I'm sorry. I don't think my procedure was right—" "Thank you, miss!" The monster cut off Kira's explanation. "You're a real hero, I thought I was gonna die."

The young human noticed the shadow slowly fading away, disappearing in the air.

Ink softly smiled at the human as Snowdrake continued to praise the girl. A few minutes later, Kira went back to Ink with the same plain face. Silently, she put her sunglasses back to her face.

The skeleton then asked, "Did you know that he was going to choke to death?"

Kira nodded her head.

"Can you... foresee death?" Ink asked again.

The girl hesitated. Her hands were slightly shaking. "Yes. Do you believe me?"

The protector smiled, nodding his head, "Yeah, I do."

⋅•⋅∘☽༓☾∘⋅•⋅

"Who the hell is stealing all my chocolates?!"

Underfell Sans was yelling and yelling his guts out, swearing he will bring justice to his chocolates.