•Freaks•

"Stay away from her, Killer." Ink warned as he prepared his weapon to fight back. Kira, however, was unable to move. The atmosphere of the golden corridor was yet to be felt again by her. But she wasn't there anymore, why is she feeling it now?

The murderous skeleton laughed as he looked at Kira. The look in his dark eyes was terrifying. Particles of dust was to be remembered by both. "She isn't that important— I'm not the one who needs her soul anyway."

Ink was about to charge, but Kira held his sleeve. The skeleton nodded at the youth human. Right, I should reason with Killer first. "Who's asking for her?" He asked. Killer Sans laughed at Ink's figure. The echoing laughter in the void was helpless and insane.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked, his eyes twitching every second. Ink's eye-sockets widened. He froze and then glared at Killer. Of course, it's Nightmare. Before Ink could react, Killer made his move and grabbed Kira by the arm.

As he lifted his paintbrush to attack, Ink charged at Killer. But the maniac had already started pulling Kira's soul out. Before Ink could even lay a finger on Killer—

"What the hell? Why won't it come out?" He yelled. Ink stopped in his tracks and beamed,

"She's being favored by the universe!"

Killer face-palmed as the thought of him messing up would cause him his own life. Harshly, he gripped tighter on the young girl's arm. "If you want her alive... stay put, Ink."

Ink looked at Kira with a concerned look. He knew with one swift of his brush, the human would be bleeding to death. "What are you going to do with her?" Killer laughed as he answered, "I'm just going to show her to Nightmare."

The protector of alternative universes was about to attack and bring back Kira to his side, but he was too late— Killer had left with her.

He was about to catch up with them, but then a paper settled on the bottom of his foot. Ink looked at it and picked it up, seeing doodles of black shadows in the paper.

⋅•⋅∘☽༓☾∘⋅•⋅

"Sir, where are you taking me?" The young girl asked with a lifeless tone. Killer was almost annoyed by her monotone voice. "Don't you have any sort of fear in you right now?" He asked.

Kira only stayed silent, she found no point in talking.

Killer groaned, "What is Nightmare going to say about this?" He continued to drag Kira along the endless white path. A little while in their walk, they reached their destination.

"Where's her soul?" A gooey figure stood in front of them, his back facing Killer and Kira. His appearance was dark and slimy, Kira couldn't stand it. The element of his whole body disgusted her.

The murderer scratched the back of his skull. "Eh, just do it yourself boss." He said as he threw Kira to his boss. The human fell to the ground, having a hard time standing up again. As she stood up, she faced the prince of fears.

Nightmare looked at Kira through her sunglasses, trying to get a glance of her eyes. "How tacky." He said. He faced his palm to her chest, pulling out her soul. But nothing happened.

He was left confused, but then tried again. And again, and again.

Killer shrugged, "Ink said she was favored by the universe." Nightmare looked at him then back at Kira. "There's nothing special about her." He uttered out.