Chapter 5 More Of Riker's Memories Part 2

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER

{I still have nightmares about this memory}

Vanessa's P.O.V        {Riker Memory}

I woke up before Riker did, I want to get out of bed before he could hurt me again, So i very carefully slid out of bed which was not easy because my side of the bed was by the wall, But i got out of bed and grab my clothes and went into the bathroom, I took off Riker's shirt and got into the shower i wanted to get his smell off of me, I was so focused on getting into the shower fast i forgot to lock the bathroom door. 

I heard the door open and before i could say a word, Riker was naked and getting in the shower with me, Riker slaps my ass then puts his hands around my waist and pulled me up against him, So now the back of me was up against his front of his body, he slipped his hand down my stomach and between my legs, He rubbed my clit hard then went back to my p*ssy and slipped 2 fingers up inside me fast and hard.

Then Riker whipped me around and pick me up and slammed me down on his d*ck hard, I wanted to scream but Riker put his hand over my mouth, Riker said you scream and i will beat the f*cking crap out of you, Riker said kiss me, So i kissed him, Then Riker said squat down with your legs open and suck my d*ck and i want you to play with your f*cking p*ssy, I want to hear you moan, So i squatted down with my legs open grabbed his d*ck in one hand, My other hand went between my legs and i played with my p*ssy As he told me to, Causing both Me & Riker to moan loudly, I then put his d*ck in my mouth, thrusting in and out of my mouth causing Riker to let out moans, growns & grunts, I was just about to reach my climax and so was Riker our breathing got heavy and hard, Seconds later Riker & I Reached our climaxes, Finally got done in the shower and got out and dressed.

I can remember leaving her alone in the shower by herself.

 CHAPTER 6 LAST MEMORIES FROM RIKER PART 3

Starr xoxo