I N T R O

TOUR GUIDE

A tour around the city with Kim Seokjin.

{INTRO + 42 chapters + 7 🖤 + OUTRO}

29/02/2020-22/04/2021

[About you]

Name- Lee Y/n.

Age- 23.

Physical appearance- Since it's a Jin fan-fiction, obviously not prettier than him. I'm not betraying Jin as he is more handsome than the word itself. 

Personality-

• A total pure crackhead.

• Scared of lizards and not cockroaches. 

• Laughs at every joke.

• Says nonsense and regrets it right after saying it.

• Probably loves street food more than she's gonna love her future children.

• Very outgoing especially loves going to fairs, theme parks, and super simple places like that.

• Down for the type of guy who'll also look after the house. Basically husband material.  

°°°

"Meeting you was the best accident of my life."

You live here in Seoul all alone. Your family lives all the way back in Busan since you had to shift for your job, talking about jobs, you're a print model. Not a famous one but not a trashy one either, you shoot for small purposes, like for normal clothing brands or to promote food products, etc.

You're definitely not the type of person who's always on social media or is updated about what's happening around, like people out there really know how many cockroaches Kylie Jenner has in her basement. But there's only one thing you hear from your colleagues nowadays to the point that you wish to be deaf.

Kim Seokjin.

The youngest successful CEO of the most popular magazine of the time. Handsome, modest, rich, husband-material, funny, patient, honest, and mainly single and ready to mingle, they say.

Well, you only heard about it from your workmates so you're not sure if the information is accurate or not cause this type of man only exists in fiction and your and my dreams, heck they don't even come in my dreams.

You never saw him and are not at all interested either as you are already busy building a career for yourself.

OH MY GOD GUYS, IT'S MY SECOND BOOK.

If you're a reader from 'The Truth Untold' please comment down 'TTU' and let me know, also hey bitch, you know me well so you obviously know that this book has to make you laugh.

But if you're a new reader then hi, I see, you clearly made one right decision in your life by pressing on this book.