Chapter 1

Felix's POV

'Finally! Middle school is over!!!'

I looked around to find my friends.

' Its so cool to be an angel though. I can fly anywhere I want to.'

I opened my wings and started to fly. However I felt a hard blow on my back and I collapsed to the floor.

" No flying! " our school co-ordinator *the most boring person on this planet* said.
He finally let me go *by feet*.

I found Jazelline, she is a mermaid, in the school fountain.
.
.
.
Being pulled out by the school co-ordinator.
Ugh he sucks.
Well our school co-ordinator's name is Mr. Maxwell.
He is a centaur.

We have to get in our human forms in school, which is boring.

Jazelline is a blonde mermaid. She has a glittery pink tail in her mermaid form. She has pink eyes and a pinkish tone on her white skin.
She became my friend in middle school when i accidentally crashed in water and was unable to come out.

Bad memories.

Jazelline came up to me and said
" Whats up with this man, its been years and he still hasnt changed."

I replied with
" Well, nevermind. Lets go eat."

Who doesnt love food?

We met May on our way. Shes a werewolf. We just met two years ago when she saved me from a hoard of wild wolves.

She has brown skin, long curly hair. She has purple eyes resembling a dark cloudy evening.

Dont ask what I was doing there.

We occupied the student tables in the mess.

Jay sat with us too.
Well Jay, hes a centaur too. The irony is,

Hes the son of Mr. Maxwell. Hes the complete opposite of Mr. Maxwell though.

He has long brown hair and the colour of his skin resembles caramel milk. He's hot.

We once dated but the relationship didnt go well. Everything was going fine until we started arguing about something lame. The argument got really loud and a group of wolves started chasing us.
Jay ran as fast as he could but my wings got tired after some time.
The wolves almost caught me but then May stopped them.

* Links Links Links*

Jay apologized later and we became friends.

* thank god we didnt end up becoming toxic exes*

Jay spotted Maya and called her.

Maya is a witch. Shes one of the nicest people here.

She has long raven hair that keep flowing down. She has green eyes and her skin tone is pale.

She has always been helpful but when annoyed, can cast spells that can... uhm... nevermind.

*Never experienced myself but seen other's experience, its very bad.*

Well, about my appearance.

I have pale skin but with a little golden tone. I have white wings in my angel form. I have blue eyes and long blonde hair.