Chapter 6: Agitating

RYO KŌRIS POV:

"What do you mean? There is nothing to explain it's kinda of self explanatory, Shikamaru and I ran into each other and decided to go chill later. We have some history together." I say smiling at Shikamaru. "And Shikamaru, Kakashi is here because....um......." "Because she's holding me hostage." Kakashi answered for me. Shikamaru replied by letting out a giggle because he thought Kakashi was just joking. "We still gonna smoke?" Shikamaru asked me. "Yeah, let me just go get my stuff." And with that said I went back inside the bathroom to grab my smoking stuff out of my backpack. "You wanna smoke on the balcony? It has a nice view of the village." I informed Shikamaru. "I guess, I mean walking around the village to find a good smoke spot did kind of sound like a drag." "Um...Kakashi do you think you could move out of the way so Shikamaru can get into the room?" I asked Kakashi who was still hovering over Shikamaru. "Oh yeah sorry." He then quickly moved out of Shikamaru's way and went to make himself a bed on the floor and got carried away reading his book once he was done. Shikamaru and I then proceeded to walk into the balcony and closed the balcony door behind us so the smell wouldn't get into the room.

KAKASHI'S POV:

Once Ryo and Shikamaru had closed the balcony door behind them I walked out into the hall and summoned Pakkun. "Hey Kakashi, what can I do for you today?" "I need you to relay a message to Lady Tsunade. Tell her I am currently with Ryo Kōri, the rouge ninja that stole the scroll of sealing, but that I am fine and don't need backup, my plan is to stay with her and collect information about her to later use to take her down." "Will do Kakashi." Pakkun nodded his head and started running. I went back inside the room to finish reading Icha Icha and I was rudely interrupted by Ryo and Shikamaru laughing. I opened the door leading to the balcony and saw Ryo resting her head on Shikamaru's shoulder and something inside me told me to respond by getting mad. "Can you please fucking keep it down. I'm trying to fucking sleep. You could at least grant me this ya know. You are holding me hostage." I yelled at her. Shikamaru just stared. "You're the hostage Kakashi. You don't deserve anything unless I say so!" she said beginning to raise her voice. "Ahh well this is getting a bit too noisy and out of hand. I think this might be my cue to get going. Uhh bye Ryo, Kakashi Sensei." He said bowing then leaving. "I didn't even get to fucking finish my damn blunt. Are you serious Kakashi. You're such an ass." She said putting her bud out and rolling her eyes. "It fucking stinks. I was trying to be nice about it too. You're such a selfish bitch." I said turning around. "Now I know damn well you're not talking to me. Who the fuck..." She said walking inside the room and bumping into me in doing so mumbling a couple of incoherent words. I rolled my eyes then got into bed completely forgetting I was suppose to sleep on the floor.

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

After brushing my teeth I come out of the bathroom and stomp into the room ready for bed, just to see this fucker sleeping in the bed. And damn sure we made it clear I was sleeping on the bed while he slept on the floor. I don't play with my sleep bro. I think I'm about to kill him. I stood next to the bed. I then began to poke his cheeks. "Wake up kakashi." I harshly whispered, once I realized that hadn't worked I began pulling his ear but he still didn't budge. "I'm too damn tired for this." I said groaning. I then sat on him. Hmmm what would definitely wake him up? I sat there thinking for a bit. I got it! I leaned closer to his face. I then began to pull off his mask. In a matter of seconds I felt his grip on my wrist. His onyx eye was wide open. "Ryo what are you doing?" I jerked my hand away rubbing at my wrist because of how tightly he had held it. He then sat up causing me to straddle his waist. "I was trying to wake you up." I said leaning back a little. "What for?" He said with slight annoyance and sleep evident in his voice. "We had agreed that I was gonna sleep on the bed and you were gonna sleep in the floor!" I said turning my head to the side slightly pouting. "Are you serious Ryo. I'm trying to fucking sleep and you really couldn't just let it pass. Are you a fucking kid?" He raised his voice even more at me. "No I couldn't let it pass!" I say bouncing on his lap, sadder than before because truthfully I was getting a bit too sleepy to be arguing anymore. Kakashi was quite. I slowly looked back at him. His eyes were closed. It looked as if he was troubled about something. "Uhhh it's not that deep okay. I'll- I guess we can both sleep on the bed kakashi. I-I'll let it pass this time." I say feeling a bit bad. I then rolled over to the other side of the bed. He was still sat up straight. "Kakashi you can sleep now, okay?" He still didn't say anything. I put my head on his lap and looked up at him. He then faced the other way. "KAKASHI OH MY GOD. IM SORRY YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE BED EVERYDAY!" I whined hugging his waist. "Come on Kakashi! "Fuck." he groaned. I took my head off his lap, as soon as I did he quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. Huh how rude.

KAKASHI'S POV:

"Fuck." I groaned not being able to control myself anymore. I got up and headed straight to the bathroom. My mind went wild. I mean whose mind wouldn't have. Imagine waking up and having a hot ass girl be propped up on your lap like that. Then bounce on your lap while she was straddling you. She was being a tease. Then she decides to hug my waist. Not just that but speak. Causing slight vibration. She did that on purpose. More things of that sort ran in mind. I shook my head to get rid of my inappropriate thoughts, then got into the shower with cold water running to calm myself down. After I finished I got out and saw her sleeping soundly on the bed with one leg up and the other down making her butt look bigger. "Come on man are you serious." I mumble to myself. I could feel my pants getting tighter just from the sight of her. I turned around and walked back into the bathroom to fix my problem. Right when I had just gotten started Ryo opened the bathroom door "OH MY GOD KAKASHI WHAT THE HELL!" She exclaimed covering her eyes while I was scrambling to put my pants back on. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP!" I yelled back while she was running out of the bathroom and slamming the door behind her. A moment later I heard a soft knock on the door. "Are you decent?" Ryo asked.

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

What the fuck did I just witness? I thought to myself with my back against the bathroom door after going at lightning speed to close it a moment ago. I turned around and drew in a deep breath before softly knocking on the door. "Are you decent?" I asked Kakashi. "Uh....yeah, I am." He sighed. I walked inside the bathroom and leaned on the doorway with my arms crossed. I tried looking serious. But eventually ended up laughing. "Kakashi my bad my bad. Honest though. That really caught me off guard. But I get it, it happens to all of us. HAHHAAAA!" I bursted out laughing. He turned his head walking out trying his best not to look at me.

Authors note: teased y'all a bit.
{7-19-19}