King and Queen of the Gods

"H-hera dear?' asked Zeus "What is the problem"

"The problem is that you just can't remain faithful to me. Everyone thinks that I hate your children, but that fact is I am just mad that you can't remain faithfully married to the goddess of marriage"

"Hera dear i'm-"

"No Zeus, I've tried to be understanding and patient but I am loosing it"

"Hera dear, please. Give me one more chance. I swear on the river styx that if i'm ever not loyal you can divorce me"

"Hmm... we'll see how long that lasts" said Hera

"Hera dear please"

"Since when did you call me dear or anything but Hera?"

"Uhh since today?"

"See you don't love me enough to even give me nicknames"

"Hera I'm sorry. I'll apologize better tonight" Hera smiled slightly at this

"Eww dad was that visual necessary?" asked Artemis, trying to get a horrible mental image out of her head

"Yeah I agree with Arty. My gorgeous brain is scared" said Apollo, dramatically fanning himself

"Good to have funny you back bro" said Hermes

"Whos next to confess?" asked Hestia

"One more thing. Zeus, over the past few years I've felt Hera's love for you fade and today it was very weak but its getting stronger as we speak and I'm hoping tomorrow it will be stronger" she was slowly getting louder as she spoke. She stood up and shouted "Zeus I expected better of you, Hera is loyal to you and forgives you, yet you just keep being disloyal to her. No need to say anything but I expected better of you" she was fuming, getting so worked up about love.

"Aphrodite maybe you can share about you, Ares and Hephaestus next" said Hestia