Ch. 35 A Few Days Prior to School

[a/n] sorry for skipping most of the summer but I thought summer would be boring since she was basically alone and working with Delores from time to time.

I headed into the Ministry for my last day assisting Delores. I walked gracefully through the crowd and into her office. She smiled at me before handing me some papers she needed me to run to various people while she was in court all day.

"I'll be sure to get these to them promptly," I told her with a polite smile on my face. She nodded dismissing me. I turned on my heels my black pencil skirt brushing my legs as I walked. My dark curls had been tamed and pulled into an elegant bun. I looked at the first name on the list, Yaxley. I smiled as I strolled through the halls knocking on his door.

"Enter," He said as I waltzed into the room.

"Hello Sir," I said as his eyes met mine and a grin spread across his lips. Most death eaters reacted that way when I was present. I pulled out the file as Corban stepped forward to grasp the file. "Delores wanted this delivered to you promptly."

"Thank you Miss Riddle," He said as I smiled softly at him.

"I'll see you around Mr. Yaxley," I said as his smile widened. "Keep fighting for what is right." I muttered before turning and leaving the room. I looked at the next file. It was a file meant to go to the head of the Improper Use of magic office. Half way to the office Arthur Weasley and Nymphadora Tonks stepped in front of me. Both blocked my path Arthur smirking at me.

"Well well, looks like we have a death eater roaming the hallways alone," Arthur said as I rolled my eyes trying to push past them when his hand wrapped around me wrist. He yanked me towards him as my calm facade broke and anger showed on my face.

"Let. Go." I scowled at him my voice harsh.

"Why?" He asked as I felt my powers surge running just under my skin ready to lash out at him.

"If you don't let go I'll make you," I spat at him as Tonks scoffed.

"You don't even have your wand," she said as I smirked at her ignorant comment. Within seconds my power had shocked Arthur pushing him away from me slightly and I walked away from them to complete my tasks. I could feel their eyes on my back until I turned the corner. I plastered my professional demeanor on as I reached the Improper Use of magic office. The door opened and I smiled holding the last few files out to the head of the office.

"These are from Ms. Umbridge," I said softly as they nodded glancing at the files before dismissing me. I headed straight for Umbridge's office sitting in a chair to wait for her to return. She did return a few minutes later smiling at me.

"Thank you so much for your assistance this summer. It was delightful having you around," she said with her sugary voice.

"It was a pleasure and I will see you mostly at the next meeting," I said with a grin. She shook my hand before I left flooing back to the manor. I stepped out of the fireplace using my magic to change into a loose black silk gown and out of the stiff suit. My hair fell in waves down my back no longer in the tight bun.

"Natasha," Cissy smiled at me. "Your parents are both here." My lips spread into a grin as I rushed through the house only slowing once both of my parents were in my sight. They sensed my presence facing me with smiles on their faces. My mother was the first to pull me into her arms holding me close.

"Baby," she whispered in my ear as I buried my face in her hair.

"I missed you guys," I said softly as she smiled caressing my cheek gently.

"I know. I shouldn't have to leave you for awhile now though I'm sure you know your father will be leaving soon," my mother said as I nodded at her.

"You both seem to be busy with something. Am I allowed to know?" I asked them as they looked at each other like they were having a silent conversation.

"We are planning on completing the take over at the ministry," my mother said as I nodded.

"Am I allowed to assist?" I asked as my father smiled at my request.

"You are so much like your mother. I will allow you to help with the understanding you will be with me or your mother at all times," my father said as I grinned.

"When is this take over happening?" I asked my dad.

"Tomorrow," he responded. "We will take the ministry then crash the Weasley wedding."

"Oh I love a good wedding!" My mother cheered her eyes filling with her slightly insane joy.

"Perfect. Will Kyle be my date?" I asked as my father's eyes sparkled with an idea he hadn't thought of yet.

"You and Kyle will attend the wedding while we take the Ministry," my father said as I nodded.

"Glamour or no glamour charm?" I asked them.

"No glamour. I want them to see you," he said firmly as my eyes glowed red.

"I can't wait," I smirked the signature Black smile as my mom clapped her hands laughing at the chaos to come. "Would you like me to converse with Harry? I could try and turn him prior to you joining the festivities."

"Alright," my father said seriously. "I will allow you to speak with him if only to fulfill the promise made to your dear Professor."

"Thank you dad," I said wrapping my arms around him. His arms pulled me against his body as a warmth filled the room. I had missed them both dearly and now was the beginning of the end of the fight that had been brewing before I was born. I had chosen my side and I didn't regret a single thing about my choice.