Blunt

"So... How was it?" Bakugou asked as Kirishima got into the car with a sigh.

"It was fine. I'm just tired." He slouched in the seat, giving his back a bit of a rest. Bakugou was about to start driving off, but someone shouted something which caught their attention.

"Ei!" Came a voice that was familiar to one of them.

Kirishima turned his head as he saw his sister running towards them with something in her hand. He cursed in his head, hoping that this altercation wouldn't last too long, despite knowing that there'd be no issues.

The red head put his window down as he swallowed, wondering what must've been so important for her to run out like that.

"You left your phone, you damn idiot." She panted as she reached the car, posting it through the window so it landed on Kirishima's lap.

"O-oh, right-"

"Hey, I'm Aiko Kirishima! The family just call me Ai." She turned her attention to Bakugou as she shrugged her brother off immediately.

Eijirou just bit his tongue, but this was happening whether he liked it or not. It was his own fault for leaving his phone behind anyway.

"Aiko Katsumaki. Just got married and all." Kirishima corrected her, chuckling, his feeling of awkwardness obvious.

"Oh shit, yeah! That's gonna take a lot to get used to." She smiled, which Bakugou saw familiarity in. Even if he didn't know already, he'd be able to tell that these two were related just by looking at them.

Bakugou tried his hardest to seem chill and collected as this was a first impression. He tried to lighten his natural resting bitch face if even just slightly.

"Woah, you have red eyes, too!" She observed, seeming way too excited about it.

"Katsuki Bakugou." The blonde introduced himself, not really knowing what else to say. Strangely, he was nervous. He had been more nervous this past week than he had been since high school.

Aiko wasn't completely certain that this person was Zero until now. After hearing his voice, she knew that there was no way it was anyone else.

"Katsuki..? We're Katsu twins!" She laughed, her voice almost loud enough to echo through the empty parking lot. "You never told me that, Ei!"

Kirishima laughed, not really making the connection himself until now. Bakugou had a smile on his face, as though he wanted to laugh but also didn't know exactly how he was expected to react.

"Well, I better get goin'. See ya soon, Katsu!" She directed her speech towards Bakugou, winking before turning to her brother. "Don't be a stranger." She spoke sincerely with a smile before turning away, running back to the venue she came from.

They sat there for a second before Bakugou started to reverse out while mumbling.

"A lot of things suddenly make sense."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kirishima asked sarcastically, knowing that it was obvious.

Bakugou had only just met her and he felt like he already knew her personality to a t. He saw a lot of Kirishima in her, but also a lot of anything but Kirishima, too. She radiated some form of childish yet mature aura. It was definitely strange, to say the least.

Kirishima told Bakugou about the day and about the wedding. The blonde was surprised he didn't burst into tears throughout the wedding, honestly. But, of course, it wasn't nearly as harrowing as Kirishima expected it to be.

"I wasn't interrogated as much as I'd honestly expected," Kirishima said as he smiled. "It was really nice to see everyone, actually. Didn't really realise how much I missed 'em all until I saw them, y'know?"