Ms. Munch goes to a parent -teacher confrence

Don't forget to vote ;p

It was the middle of the school year and Ms. Munch was up to her head in paperwork. She couldn't believe how many papers she still had to go through, class group after class group of year 12 papers to grade.
After three long hours of grading papers Ms. Munch decided to take a break as her 6 a clock appointment, a parent-teacher conference was fixing to show up. She cleaned her classroom up a bit, throwing away a few wrappers, pushing in chairs, trying to make her classroom a bit more presentable as the man coming in for the conference was a bit of a hunk. His name was Mr.Cane and he was coming in to discuss his sons grades. As of late his son Xavier, was turning in incomplete work and at times not turning in work at all, so this meeting was scheduled in hopes of helping him get his grades back up.
All of a sudden there was a knock at the classroom door, Mr.Cane had arrived, and with him his seventeen year old son Xavier.
Ms.Munch welcomed them in, she wasn't surprised to see that Mr.Canes son was going to be joining them, as plenty of parents in the past had brought their children with them in hopes of figuring out why they were misbehaving in class. They all sat down around her desk, Ms.Munch getting her papers ready, but Mr. Canes and his son had something else in mind.

Mr.Canes was a man with needs, and when he'd found out his son was failing he decided to ask him for the reason as to why, but he hadn't expected the answer Xavier gave him. He'd walked into Xavier's room, his question on the tip of his tongue, but the sight that greeted him rendered him speechless. Xavier was on his bed, phone in hand, completely naked, slowly stroking his cock while his precum was spewing out of his tip, surprisingly Xavier didn't seem to care that he had an audience, he motioned his father forward towards him and his bed. As soon as his father was close enough he grabbed him by the arm and laid him down next to himself. Xavier convinced his father to strip out of all his clothing so he could fully enjoy what he'd been previously masturbating to.
Together they viewed a video of a very oblivious Ms.Munch kneeled down sticking tack strips down in hopes of stopping her students from rearranging the desks, unfortunately for Ms.Munch the position she was in had her skirt riding up and revealed her smooth thong less hatch. Already half hard Xavier and his father couldn't help themselves and started to stroke their thick uncut cocks, nice and slick with spit, up and down, slight ocasional pressure right under the mushroom head to tease themselves. Father and son were more alike then they realized. Soon with a shaky hand from nerves Xavier reached over and started to massage his fathers slightly hairy ballsack, Mr.Cane was surprised at first but his son was doing an amazing job helping him get closer to release so he let him continue until they were close. Somehow in sync they felt their sacks tighten and then they released together, cum spewing from their mushroom heads like geysers on a warm spring day, landing on Xavier's phone still playing the video of Ms.Munch's smooth peach. Afterwards while cleaning up they came up with a plan for their meeting with the beautiful, busty Ms.Munch.
Mr.Cane was hooked, sitting across from her, seeing how that tight low cut blouse was hugging her large perky breasts was already starting to get him hard, and Xavier wasn't far behind.

Ms.Munch was starting to get wet and the meeting hadn't even started! Both father and son were giving her this " I'd like to eat you up" look and boy oh boy was it doing something to her, she couldn't help but to think of the mistake she'd made going panty and braless today.
Seeing her so flushed and flustered did something to the men and with a quick agreeing look to each other, they got up and took slow, deliberate steps around Ms.Munch's desk, giving her time to stop what was set in motion if she wished. But unknown to them she'd been dreaming of this for a long while, this wasn't going to stop before it even started if she had something to say about it.
Xavier on the left and his father on the right both reached in front of her and with each other's help slowly removed her blouse, popping her large perky breasts to the chilly air which started to pebble her nipples. Xavier couldn't believe his eyes, the breasts he'd been imagining sucking since he'd first laid eyes on her, out in the open air and free. Together they slid Ms.Munches chair back and kneeled down, each took one pink and perky breast in their hand, slowly savoring it before they each stuck a pert nipple in their mouth and started to suck. The two mouths on her teets had her cunt gushing, like fresh milk out of a mother's full breast, soaking her thin skirt and her seat. While they were both sucking away, Ms. Munch reached down and proceeded to touch her warm gushy peach. First feeling her smooth wet lips, ghosting over her pink nub and back down again until she reached her entrance. In one motion she dipped in and started to finger herself, two fingers turned to three until she had all four fingers in.
Out and in slowly at first, quickly building speed as she tried to reach a budding orgasm.
All of a sudden it was like fire was eating her alive, her orgasm hit like a train in March. Legs fumbling, spasming as if she was hit by lighting, and surprising to all three, her cunny squelched as she started to squirt, hitting her desk, creating a large puddle.

Might add more to it later, haven't decided yet
:p let me know what you think!