His eyes following the piece, “I – you – that’s my gun,” Gabriel stammers out, “amazing.” And I feel my heart thud in my chest, proud, that I caused sure a reaction from him.

With a wicked smile I push the piece beneath the panties, letting the handle rest against the silky delicate fabric, “come and get it then.”

The his eyes that were trained on the Beretta, snap up to meet mine, “You’re testing my control,” he said hoarsely, still in the same spot, nine feet away from the bed.

A deep feral grown came from Gabriel, his body vibrated. His sage green eyes gone completely black. Closing them briefly, and taking a deep calming breathe, Gabriel stepped closer to me, his eyes opening, and I see they’ve calmed to a fiery dark forest green.

Moisture pooled.

My unique scent, permeated around us as Gabriel climbed onto the bed. I was trying to slow my heart, but the closer he came, the faster it went.

Thud, thud.

Thud, thud.

Rapidly.

When he kneeled before me, my eyes raked over his strong, built chest, tight abdominal muscles, down to the waist band of his sleep pants, down to the bulge in front. When he sits back on his heels, I follow, placing my hands on my thighs, Gabe’s letting his fall, clenched close to his sides.

Not reaching for his piece first, Gabe opens, stretches his right hand out, brushing the back of his hand against my outer arm, soft as a feather.

Had it not been for the electric shocks, the sparks that burned my heated skin in a trail as he moved, I’d believe it was my imagination, that his hand had left his side at all.

“So soft,” he whispered, and no longer able to keep my hands in place I pulled Gabriel’s face to mine, grabbing fists of his hair, and thrusting my tongue into his mouth, which was readily accepted.

Panting as we both pulled away, Gabriel removed the Beretta, ripping the sorry excuse for underwear away as well, returning the muzzle to my lips, hitting my already sensitive nerves and pulling it away, licking my juices away, moaning.

“Mhmm, probably better from the source…” he says as he lays the Beretta where he left it, passing by me, lying flat on his back. I was confused, I’m wearing what he called the sexiest piece of lingerie and he’s not going to do anything else? I flushed in embarrassment, looking down, wondering what I had done wrong. I didn’t understand what just happened.

“Well, come’re,” he says one hand at my lower back, coaxing me to turn around. I flash a confused look over my shoulder, to my serious faced mate. Eyes lusty and hungry as they were before, “I want a taste, straight from the source,” he answers my unvoiced question.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +~ START OF WARNING  ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ +

Turning, but remaining at his side.

“Come. Here.” I don’t move.

“Come. Sit. On. My. Face.” He commanded, voice sending chills down my body, goose bumps exploding over my body.

My head drops, as I watch him, “Face. Now.” He growls.

Do as he says! Do as he says!  Aria chants encouragingly.

Even with my reservations I crawl up his body, straddling him and try to carefully lower myself, not wanting to smoother him.

Apparently taking too long Gabriel pulled me impatiently down to his waiting mouth, taking one long lick before thrusting his tongue into me repeatedly “Let go Love,” he pulls away to say, then continues thrusting and pulls my orgasm quickly unexpectedly as I rock my hips, grinding over him as he played my body. The vibrations heightening another orgasm he was already working me towards.