Chapter 13

Mae's POV:

I walk over to Mena and Gabi and I grab Gabi's arm.

"Are you joking?! Why are you grinding on MY boyfriend?!"

"Honey you need to relax. We were just having fun." Gabi says to me.

"You need to leave." Mena says. I shoot him a death glare. If looks could kill, he'd be dead right now.

"I'm not leaving. How about this party pooper over here leaves."

(if y'all think of franck from father of the bride when i say party pooper, you're my best friend forever! anyways back to the story)

"I'm going to kill her." I say under my breath.

Mena grabs my arm and turns me around to look at him.

"Babe lets go." He says.

I don't want to, I want to fight this bitch. But I know he's right so I follow him to the car.

"Why did you let her grind on you like that?" I ask him.

"Baby girl it was for literally 2 seconds before you came. It took me by surprise. If you looked at me you'd see that I wasn't dancing with her at all." He says holding me hand.

I know Mena, he's not the cheating type. So I choose to believe him and once we're back to his house I change and take off my makeup.

(SEXUAL SCENES COMING UP!! IF YOURE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, SKIP TO WHERE YOU SEE THE BOLD TEXT AGAIN)

As I was taking off my makeup I see Mena come into the room. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He leans down and starts to kiss my neck.

"I'm sorry tonight was supposed to be fun." He whispers to me.

"We can still have some fun." I say finishing taking off my makeup.

I turn around to face him and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss his lips suddenly. He was a little taken back at first but then started to kiss me back.

Our lips moved in sync as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed and laid me down.

He pulled away from the kiss and took off his shirt and pants. I wanted to give him pleasure so I got up and pushed him onto the bed.

I grabbed either side of his boxers and pulled them down. I grabbed his dick in my hand and started to stroke it. I look at Mena and his head is thrown back in pleasure.

I then lean down and lick the tip.

"Don't tease me." He says in a low voice.

I then put him in my mouth. I start to move my head up and down at a fast pace.

"Mae. Oh my gosh Mae you're going to make me cum."

I move faster also using my hand to stroke him until I feel him release in my mouth. I stand up and straddle him.

Mena grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head. He unhooks my bra then kisses me hard.

"I want to make you feel good babe." He whispers into my ear.

He turns us over to where he's on top. He takes off the thong I had on and kneels down between my legs.

He licks my clit making me moan.

"Babe don't tease me please." I say.

He starts to lick faster and I feel his tongue go inside of me. I feel his tongue explore every inch of me down there.

I feel like I'm getting close and grip the sheets in my hands. Mena knows Im close so he starts to go faster and faster until I cum.

"You taste so good princess." He says in a low raspy voice in my ear.

He then aligns himself with my entrance and pushes into me. He starts to pump in and out slowly. I beg him to speed up so he does little by little.

I'm a moaning mess and am digging my nails into his back.

"Mena I'm close." I say breathing heavy.

"Hold it." He says.

He pumps faster and faster and it gets so hard to hold it in.

"Now." He says.

I release and arch my back in pure pleasure. I feel Mena release right after me. He pulls himself out and lays beside me on the bed.

We lay there for a couple of minutes before I sit up.

"I have to take a shower." I say.

"Sounds like a good round two to me." He says smirking.

I smile and grab his hand and lead him into the shower to have a great round two.

*Time skip to 12 weeks later*

These past 12 weeks have flown by. Mena and I have had work almost every day. I've had a few check ups on the baby. My little plum is healthy. That's what me and Mena have been calling it recently because apparently that's how big the baby is, about 2.1 inches. I haven't really started showing yet, but I've gotten really excited about having this baby.

Today is the day we get to see who's the father of my baby. Mena and I drive together. I told Dylan to meet us there. Dylan was really happy when he found out that he might be the father. I'm guessing it's because he thinks he might get me back if the baby is his.

"So we've gotten your test results back." The doctor says breaking me out of my thoughts.

I grab Mena's hand and squeeze it.

"The father is Dylan Jacobs."

a/n: ahhh dylan is the father!!!!! thanks for reading!! don't forget to vote and comment!! also OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k VIEWS IN 24 HOURS!! i never ever would have thought this book would get so many views! thank you so much for all the support.