Chapter 11

Mae's POV:

I walk to the front door to see why Dylan is here.

"Mae!"

"Dylan what do you want?" I say wrapping my arms around Mena's still shirtless torso.

"Mae I screwed up, I'm sorry. I just want you." Dylan says.

"Yeah you screwed up big time! You were fucking my best friend for who knows how long! And now you're stalking me?! Like how the fuck did you know I was here?"

"That's not important. And it wasn't that long that I cheated on you, I'm swear!"

"Goodbye Dylan." I say pushing him out the door.

I turn to Mena and grab either side of his face and kiss him, hard.

"Mena I know we haven't been together for long, but I love you. I really truly do." I say.

Mena leans in and kisses me.

"I love you too. And I don't think it matters how long we've been together, when you know, you know."

I take Mena's hand and walk into the kitchen. We clean up all of the dishes from breakfast. Suddenly I feel very nauseous. I run to the bathroom and throw up.

"Babe you ok?" Mena asks.

He sees me and comes over and pulls my hair back and rubs my back.

"Do you think it was something you ate?" He asks.

"I don't know. It may just be a bug. I'm sure I'm fine."

Over the next week Mena and I had to go to work basically everyday. It wasn't a big issue though, seeing as we do work together and we both love our job.

After work we'd usually come home eat dinner and spend time together. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't the happiest I've been in a very long time. I love Mena so much!

Over this past week, I've been throwing up every morning, Mena finally convinced me to go see the doctor even though I knew I was fine and it was just a bug.

"So Miss Sanders, you've been throwing up every morning for the past week. Any other symptoms?" The nurse asks me.

"Not really, on occasion I'll feel a little dizzy or lightheaded but that's really all."

"Ok. Miss Sanders are you sexually active?"

"Yes." I say.

"Ok. Have you missed your period?" she asks me.

"Are you implying that I'm pregnant? Because I promise you I'm not."

"Just trying to figure out all the details Miss."

"No I haven't missed my period, I'm supposed to get it next week." I say.

"Ok, I think we should do a pregnancy test, just in case, if you don't mind peeing in this." She says handing me a cup.

This is ridiculous, I know I'm not pregnant, Mena and I have had sex once, and I started having symptoms the morning after, is it even possible to get pregnant that fast?!

I pee in the damn cup and give it back to her.

"Alright I'm going to run the test on it and then the doctor will be in here to give you your results." she says leaving the room.

A couple of minutes later, the doctor walks in.

"Hi Miss Sanders." She says.

"Hi."

"So we ran a pregnancy test and you're pregnant." she says smiling.

"You're joking." I say.

"No ma'am."

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh, my life just got perfect and now this happens."

"I'm sorry ma'am." she says.

She finishes telling me about everything I have to do, check ups I have to make. I drive back to Mena's house and walk inside.

"Hey baby!" He says smiling when he sees me.

Whenever he said that I wanted to break down crying. On the way home I started thinking about the possibility of the baby being Dylan's. I just got him out of my life but now he may have to be in it again.

I didn't realize I was crying until Mena came running up to me.

"Mae what's wrong honey?" He says holding me in his arms. "Are you ok? What did the doctor say?"

"Mena... I'm... pregnant."

I look at his face and a big smile spreads across his face.

"Oh my gosh, this is great! I've always wanted to be a dad!"

I smile, I'm glad to know he's happy about it, but I have to tell him it may not be his.

"Mena, it may not be yours, it might be Dylan's, but we can't find out until around 12 weeks I think."

a/n: ahhhhh she's pregnant!!! thank y'all so much for reading!!! i really appreciate it!! don't forget to vote and comment I love reading y'alls comments!! omg also thank y'all so much for 2k views!!!