Epilogue

Mae's POV:

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" my boys say shaking me.

"What guys?" I say slowly sitting up.

"Today is your birthday! Happy birthday!" my oldest son Carter says.

Carter is Dylan's son. Dylan got put into jail about a month after Carter was born. Apparently he got caught dealing drugs. I wasn't to surprised to be honest. Carter is now 6 years old.

"I know it is!" I say hugging both of them.

"We made something for you." Liam says climbing down from my bed.

Liam is Mena and I's son. He is 4 years old. Mena and I had Liam after being married a year.

Liam runs over to me handing me a necklace they made out of yarn and some beads.

"Aw guys thank you! It's so pretty. I'll wear it all day today."

"Guys I told you not to wake her up." Mena says walking into our bedroom.

"Sorry daddy we got excited." Carter says.

"It's ok honey I needed to get up anyways." I say to Mena.

I stand up out of bed holding my stomach. I'm starting to get pretty big, I'm 7 months pregnant with a little girl.

Mena walks over to me and kisses me on my forehead.

"Happy birthday babe."

"Thanks." I say smiling at him.

We all walk downstairs and I see breakfast already made and set out.

"Surprise!" all 3 of my boys yell.

I laugh and sit down at my place.

"This looks great guys! Thank you so much."

*Time skip to later in the day*

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it!" Carter says running to the door.

"Hey little guy." I hear Naomi say at the front door.

"Mommy Naomi is here with Jordan."

"Ok buddy!"

I walk to the front door and hug Naomi and Jordan.

"Sorry we're really early but we thought we could help set up before everyone else got here." Naomi says as we walk into the kitchen.

"No I appreciate it! I need all the help I can get especially with having two little boys, and a kid on the way. It's a handful." I say laughing.

After about an hour of cleaning and cooking, more guests start to arrive for my birthday party.

"Happy birthday!" everyone says to me as they come in.

I walk out back and see Mena playing with the boys. He's so good with them. I'm really happy that he treats Carter like his own son. I seriously could not have asked for a better man to be my husband and the father of my kids.

"Mommy!" I hear breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah boys?"

"Come down here." They say waving me down to their height.

Once i squat down to the best of my ability being 7 months pregnant, they wrap their arms around me.

"I love you so much mommy." Carter says.

"I love you more!" Liam says.

"But I love you the most." I hear from behind me.

I turn around to see Mena smiling at us. I stand up and face him.

"I love you so much Mena."

"I love you too Mae."

Who would've thought that the guy who bought me a drink at starbucks would have turned out to be the love of my life.

a/n: ahhhh the book is done!!! thank you so so much for all the support on this book!! if you want a sequel let me know!!! also sorry for taking so long to get this out! don't forget to vote and comment! love you all so much!