Chapter 9: Naruto's Memory.

Start from the beginning

-----Flashback-----

"Kurama, I have a question?" Naruto asked.

"What is it, Kit?"

"I was wondering. How many chakra you have?" Kurama stayed silent in few seconds. "So~?!"

"I have really small chakra right now."

"WHAT?!?!?! HOW?! YOU ARE BIJŪ?! BEAST IS MADE OF CHAKRA!"

"I KNOW!!!"

"How is that possible?"

"Because of sealing your 'father' made."

"Huh? What do you mean? This seal taking your chakra?"

"No no no. Just as you know you have siblings, right?"

"Yea. So what?"

"Your 'father' he divided me into three parts."

"Three parts?"

"Yes two parts are chakra and one is soul."

"You don't mean?" Naruto asked surprised.

"Yes. Your stupid 'father' sealed my Ying and Yang chakra in your siblings but my soul into you."

"So they are stronger than me?"

"Sadly yes. For now" said Kurama with fox grin.

"I see your smile. What's going on?"

chakra always returns to the source."

"What source?" Naruto asked with curiosity.

'And I thinked that he is smart.' Kurama thoughts before explain what source of Bijū is. "Bijū chakra have one source of every single one of us. Our souls." explained Kurama.

"So you mean, that in time your chakra will be drain form Menma and Naruko and send to me, I mean you?"

'Maybe he is smart after all.' Kurama chuckled after his thoughts "Yes exactly what you said."

"So how long will this process last?"

"I don't really know, Kit. But I think this will be 3-6 years."

"I see. And one more thing."

"Hmm???"

"If that what you told about seal that I can't use chakra this process will be stopped?"

"I don't know, but hopefully no."

"Yea, hopefluly." Naruto smiled at fox and they starts talking about Naruto's parents, Kurama's life and other stuff.

-----Flashback End-----

'I hope process didn't stop.' Naruto thoughts. This two weeks will be pain in ass he said.

-----Naruto's Mindscape-----

'That seal really irritating me.' Kurama thoughts thinking how to brake this seal. First plan was that he is free from Yondaime seal he can normally get out. Don't work. Second plan was that he put as much chakra as he can, but in the process seal that have Naruto starts burning inside. He has no idea how to break this seal. 'At least draining process didn't stop. I can feel my chakra is returning to me. But I think in 4 years I and Naruto will be able to talk, and with that we can speed up the process. Sadly they will survive without my chakra. After all they aren't Jinchūriki they only have my chakra, not me.' with that thoughts Kurame went to sleep.

A/N: I make it I wrote next chapter. I'm proud of myself. I don't have anyting to say. Just wait for another chapter. SAYONARA AND SEE YOU SOON.