Hyun Jin looked at his watch and freaked out as the needle showed 2:30 p.m.

"Let's go, your papers are still with me." Hyun Jin said to Hyuna and helped to put back the chair under the table as Hyuna got up from it.

"Gumawo!" Hyuna thanked her boy and grabbed her backpack from the table.

"Kaja," Hyun Jin offered his hand and Hyuna took it.

It somehow became normal to just causally hold hands. Because they liked it so why not? Of course. A wise man once said, chances should be taken.

____

Exhibition hall,

The presenters went behind the stage and prepared for their ideas announcements. Hyuna was going back and forth as her heart couldn't stop beating from the nervousness. Hyun Jin on the other side wasn't that scared as he always became the victim in his group to do presentations that he actually hated.

"Hyuna aa, are you okay?" Hyun Jin asked, taking her hand from the paper that she was holding.

Those hands were frantically shaking as she tried to calm herself down.

"I am doomed Hyun Jin!" Hyuna tried to catch her breath.

"It is fine. I will be talking too. Remember last time I messed up the sport day speech and made the whole school laughed? Hyuna aa, if we mess up, just play along and make it seems like we are joking. A too serious talk won't be interesting too." Hyun Jin said, trying to help the dying girl.

"Jinie aa." Hyuna chuckled as she threw back to that moment when Hyun Jin actually looked stupid yet funny.

"Now, we would like to welcome the next presenters from South Korea Saekang High School to introduce their ideas." The MC said Hyuna started shaking.

"Hyun Jin aa! My legs are weakened."

"You will be just fine." Hyun Jin cracked into laughter instead of really helping.
"Give me your hands." He took her hands and put the small hand warmers bags on her palms.
"My mother said if you feel warmer, you will be less nervous."

"Thank you Hyun Jin! But don't you need it? You have been using this." Hyuna said, feeling guilty to just take it.

"No, I will be fine." He shook his head.
"Kaja."
"HWAITING KANG HYUNA!"

"GUMAWOOO! HWAITING HWANG HYUN JIN!"

____

Audience section,

"What is taking them so long?" Felix looked around for the presenters from his beloved school.

"There there!" Seungmin pointed to his friends that finally showed up onto the stage.

The Kim took out his huge camera from the backpack and started to take pictures. On the other hand, Chae A was the videographer.

"A very good evening to the investors, participants and developers. We are from the Korean Saekang High School team would like to lay out our ideas on this upcoming anti racism day." Hyun Jin was the first to talk and stopped as Hyuna part came.

"Our project is given the name Party Raises Races."
"We are planning-" Hyuna was actually a really good speaker with that soothing voice she owned.

"Uwaaa, I am proud of my juniors." Bangchan said as he looked at those two presenting on the stage.

Hyun Jin was wearing a full black suit with white shirt inside and Hyuna wore a formal middy white dress with black heels and an elegant looking blazer. They held the degree graduated presenters vibes.