"Really?! When?! Where?" Hyun Jin mood was lightened up, unaware that he will be losing money.

____

Capcom KLCC,

Those boys were already using their allowance for the day. Hyun Jin and Yeonjun got along when they played he scam machine a.k.a claw machine.

"God god god please." Yeonjun put his hands together and prayed for that last chance he had to win the brown line bear.

"And you suddenly believe in god," Soobin said, glaring at Yeonjun who was obsessed with the claw machine.

"Yah! I have religion okay!" Yeonjun snapped and pushed Soobin away.

"TO THE LEFT!" Hyun Jin anxiously shouted as Yeonjun controlled the claw.

"PANGGGG!" Yeonjun pushed the button and the claw went down to catch a plushie.

"Ding dong!" The machine made a sound as Yeonjun failed his tenth attempt.

"YEONJUN AAA! ANDWAEE! That was our last token." Hyun Jin and Yeonjun hugged each other in defeat.

"Boys," Hyuna called them.
"Enough, you spent too much on that con machine."

"Silheoo! We feel like a loser." Hyun Jin and Yeonjun said in unison.

"Because you really are."
"I swear, I will go back to the exhibition hall if you two keep this act up." Hyuna hit each of them on the shoulder.

"CON MAN!" Hyun Jin hit the machine in return on him getting hit.

"If you break that machine like the table last time. I swear I will make sure you are a stranger." Hyuna warned that heartbroken boy.

"Let's eat!" Soobin yelled at them from the back and the rest jolted up from his loud voice.

____

Bean & Co.

The four teenagers ended up at the cafe again. It was Soobin suggestion as he wanted to get pastries from the cafe. Hyun Jin and Hyuna were sitting beside each other as always and the other two were on the opposite side.

"Hyuna! Remember?! In primary school, we went to the cafe in front of the school and got chased out because you spilt the whole chocolate powder from the counter?" Yeonjun laughed and so did Hyuna.

Flashing back those memories, Hyun Jin wasn't in any of those scenes. The fact that they weren't really friendly back then made Hyun Jin regretted his action. After all, it was only out of some misunderstandings that didn't deserve his attention.

"Really? Hyuna did that?" Hyun Jin joined the conversation but somehow felt left behind the topic.

"Of course! We had so much fun during those times. Remember?! We walked home from school and stopped by the playground. Wahh, it was so fun having you around." Yeonjun said and Soobin pinched his hand.

"Shut up you clueless jerk." Soobin whispered to Yeonjun.

"Ahh waee?! It was really fun! I miss you so much, ara?! Wah, when we met on the plane last time. It was so cool to reunite with my long lost friend." Yeonjun said, hyping up the mood but constantly failing.

"Hakgin, it must be fun. Childhood memories." Hyun Jin shook it off.

Childhood memories? How do you think Hyun Jin childhood was like? He wanted to remember only those good memories from school and forget the household problem but that statement triggered back those ugly memories into his mind.

"They must be close those times. I wasn't there to begin with. How can I complain? Hyun Jin aa, just let it go." Hyun Jin thought.

"Yah. It is already presentation time. Let's go back." Soobin got up from his chair and dragged Yeonjun with him.